Belly of the mechanical beast, inside the Big Gete Star

Genesis touched the big Gete star, upgrading his armor, downloading information, basic things. A surprising thing happened though, the color of his armor changed to the more metallic silver of Meta Cooler. Gwen and Lolita returned, most likely to retrieve the artifact they had lost. " Pick up the ring, let's see how it fairs against me " Genesis taunted.
" Don't mess with me, you don't know who your dealing with " Lolita said as she put on the ring.
Gwen chuckled " We should call these things something cool, like god killer weapons, actually has a good RING to it "
" This isn't time for fooling around " Lolita said.
She ran towards Genesis, only for him to grab her arm and slam her into the ground, Gwen ran away. " HELP ME " Lolita yelled.
" No time for puns, no time for help " Gwen said as she ran away.

The hospital

Grace looked at Jayce they had just met after a couple months. " Hey, I think we should talk about my time on Namek, with full stomachs right? " Grace said as he put his hand over her shoulder.
" Yeah, that sounds nice " Jayce said with a smile that would make anyone blush.
Grace knocked her out. " Nurse! This patient just fell Unconscious, bring her to her room immediately. " Grace said with a false look of surprise on his face.
" Will do " the nurse said as she carried Jayce away.
Grace felt a high power level, one that belonged to the Saiyan. He flew out of the building and a gold armor covered his body. Green gems started to form around the armor, like Hatchiyak's body. His hair became longer and covered his left eye ( Like every edgy/Emo teenager ). The only thing not covered by armor was his face, now he was charging towards the battle.

Big Gete Star

Jasmine was fighting the Meta Cooler Core, " I've got you right where I want you " Jasmine said with a smirk.
She shot a kamehameha at the Core, but it didn't kill it. An army of wires impaled her as Cooler began to suck her dry of energy. " Did you really think I would go down so easily, " The Core asked.
" You want my energy! THEN TAKE IT, EVERY LAST BIT " Jasmine said as she yelled.
Her power made the wires burst. " Overloading..." A computer voice said.
" Maximum explosive wave! " Jasmine yelled as a wave of energy made the room they were in explode.
She was temporarily trapped under the rubble.

Outside the Big Gete Star

Grace punched Karn in the stomach, the fight had only been going on for a couple minutes, and he had been beaten to a bloody pulp, the punch knocked him out of his super Saiyan form. Karn slowly got up, " You think I'm done just because I'm hurt a little " Karn said as he stared at pieces of his armor that fell apart during the first couple minutes.
Grace whistled a tune, and a green wave of energy was shot behind Karn, it almost hit him. " That was a warning shot ....Saiyajin " Grace said.
" W-what are you " Karn said as he spat blood.
Grace kicked him into a nearby bolder " My race and yours have a large connection with eachother, my race invented the scouter, we were the pinnacle of technology, and you disgusting creatures took that all away " Grace said.
" The Tuffles " Karn simply said with a shocked expression glued to his face.
" Enough history lessons though, your time " Grace said as he put his thumb down " Is up "
He whistled a tune and a giant green wave of energy fell from the sky and hit Karn, if he was there. Jasmine held Karn while flying. " Grace, what happened to you " Jasmine said with concern as she dropped Karn.
" The Saiyans happened, War...happened " Grace whispered to himself.
He began punching Jasmine repeatedly, and blasted her in the stomach. " He's gotten strong..." Jasmine thought.
" KAIOKEN MAXIMUM " She yelled as the red aura surrounded her.
Hatchiyak appeared behind Grace, as a ghost. He started to fight Jasmine, she punched the machine repeatedly and performed the Majin Kamehameha, both did nothing to affect the outcome. Grace kicked Jasmine into a mountain, but she caught herself in the air. " Brother-Brother Revenger Cannon " Grace and Hatchiyak yelled.
The giant beam of energy hit Jasmine, almost killing her. " You have to much energy, you must release it " A feminine computer voice said to Grace.
" Then release it! " Grace yelled in anger.
" You are producing more rage and hate energy then you know what to do with, you may perform one final attack before I shut down " His armor said.
Grace grunted and yelled like he was turning into a super Saiyan, he made his hands into fists as a green done of energy surrounded the entire battleground ( including were Genesis is ). " Release " Grace said calmly.
The dome expanded, until it became unstable and exploded. Genesis tried blocking the attack. A giant crater replaced the battlefield they were in, Grace fell to the ground in his normal outfit, his hair not covering his eye. Jasmine and Karn were in a Phycho Barrier ( A move she learned by absorbing Bojack ). They all walked to the beach house, they had been away from it for to long.

The Void

Kiriko glared at Lolita. " Due to your absolute failure that even I cannot stand, you are being resigned " Kiriko said.
Lolita gave Kiriko a fake ring and walked to her dorm. She put on a cliche red and white high-school girl outfit. It had a white hood attached to it, she put the outfit on, grabbed a shotgun, and uzi, and her entire gun collection and walked into the streets.