The Final Battle on a Frozen Namek

A set of tendrils grew on Cooler, one for each arm, he smacked Jasmine into a wall and his tendrils impaled her again and again. Cooler flew up and punched her through the wall, leading into a dessert like area with Arabian buildings, the only catch was the buildings were upside down. The room had moving clouds and everything, Cooler started to beat Jasmine into the sand. Jasmine shot a ki blast to his face, and punched him into a building. " THIS IS FOR EVERYBODY YOU HURT! " Jasmine said as she threw a Vanishing Ball at him.
Smoke covered the area and when the smoke cleared, the once moving sky leaked with sand, the buildings were covered in flames and Cooler was charging his ki, the rust on his body expanded, creating a makeshift armor for him. He started screaming as more spikes developed in his back . A small platform appeared, it started floating Jasmine jumped on it, and Cooler flew towards it.

The Void

"Did you know who made this temple" Kiriko asked Ali as she drank tea.
He said something in Majin. " There was once a race called The Painters, they were at war with the God of destruction. They crafted weapons capable of killing Gods, it took every God of Destruction and Assistant for every Universe to end their threat " Kiriko explained.

The two battled on the floating platform, Two tendrils from Cooler's hands grabbed hold of her torso, they were draining her of her energy. She screamed in agony as she tried to resist constantly,but that only drained her energy faster.

Unknown part of the Temple

Grace got up, he could barely breathe. The hologram of his father was in front of him. " Use the * static * I gave you " The hologram told him.
Grace didn't know if he was hallucinating, but he knew exactly what he meant. He grabbed two gems from a bag that was next to him, he put them on both of his palms. They sunk into his fingers, and the data from them went into his head. He looked at his orbs, and they grew bigger, until it stopped. He wished he could send them to Jasmine but he didn't know how to control them, And then they left. " Wait, can I control these things telepathically" Grace said to himself.
He tested the theory a couple times. He was ready.

Jasmine was losing hope, almost all of her energy was depleted, Coolers body bulged with muscles. Until, a cable wire of all things landed on Cooler's body, several more landed. They shocked him, about fifty cables were on him now all of them shocking him. Jasmine noticed a horde of machines that had the same color and texture of Grace's spheres. " Get it to the highest voltage " Grace said to himself.
Cooler screamed in agony, Jasmine went up to absorb him. She jumped and her body covered his.

Jasmine

Cooler was inside of Jasmine's body now. He flew from the battle, Jasmine was walking around, searching for him. Cooler was behind some fleshy structure, he was gathering ki. Jasmine flew about until she was hit by a supernova. A giant explosion ensued and the two threw punches at each other in the air. He kneed Jasmine in the stomach, punched her in the face, and kicked her into another fleshy wall. He shot a barrage death beam to seal the deal. " Forgetting someone " Jasmine said.
She had no bruises on her. The only logical explanation is that she was another Jasmine. She shot a meteor ball at Cooler, followed by a Miracle Blow in the stomach. Cooler was falling into the ground until he caught himself mid-air. Jasmine summed thousands of Destructo discs, all of them hit Cooler. His separated body started to reattach itself, until a pink ball surrounded the body covering Cooler.

Temple

Jasmine woke up with a slightly newer look. She had some form of gladiator armor on her, made from the same material as Cooler's rust armor. She quickly dismissed it as the floating platform lead her to a door. She opened it, there was a room full of chairs. There was one person in the front chair, it was merely a skeleton . It had on a broken gray mask and a white trenchcoat. She spaced out for a second, and when she woke up in a desert with the man. " Who are you " Jasmine asked.
" I am a painter, a dead race. This is a delusion created by the magic in this room " The Painter explained.
" Time to test your skills "
A bunch of clay puppets took the shape of a humanoid. But then their faces deformed into hands and their body parts had faces on them. Jasmine shot a deathball at them, killing half of the small army. She fought the other ones in hand to hand combat. She had succeeded in killing them all. " They say your worst enemy is yourself " The painter said.
The sand fell down into a drain and a clay version of herself dragged her into the depths. " WAKE UP JASMINE " Grace yelled as he shook her body.
A giant red wall of light was behind them, destroying everything in its path. " Wh-what " Jasmine said.
" No time to explain " Grace said as he ran, dragging Jasmine with her.
They kept running trying to find a exit, something so they could escape their cruel fate. And then a ship arrived, a silhouette of a man looked at the two desperate souls and knocked them out. They ship escaped the planet's destruction, and in the back you could see what seemed to be a fairly large island raining down a large beam of energy on the planet.