The Early Days of a Strong Syndicate

Gwen walked towards a building near the snow that covered most of the ground she walked on. She opened the door and walked through seeing Kail. " Hey you! What are you doing here, I think your lost " Gwen said.
" I was called here as well for the job as well, so don't talk down to me " Kail replied.
" Can you at least tell me your name, Prince Dark and Brooding " Gwen said as she bowed playfully.
Kay and Kiriko entered the room, Kay was the first member of the Men Out of Time after all. " Now, before I give you your mission, I want a training simulation for all of you to take part in to test your teamwork, and how worthy you are to us " Kiriko said.
" Yep, only the lowest of the low get training sessions before missions, you guys must be pretty pathetic " Kay added.
" I said all, not both, that includes you.....idiot " Kiriko replied.
The walked through a hallway full of pipes, and into another room. The three waited as the door closed behind them, as expected. " This little beastie is made from the DNA of a bunch of things I could find, I sure hope he's a challenge " Kiriko said.
A man with brown skin, with a large scar going through his chest with veins bulging all over his body. He was extremely tall and muscular, and had orange hair, and black pants. Gwen jumped up into the air and stabbed the beast in the eyes with her katana. The brute turned around only to get hit by hundreds of spears shot by Kay, the turned purple and began to explode, knocking Gwen off. " Gwen! Kay! Go to the end of the room, I'll finish this " Kail ordered as the two fled to the other side of the room.
Kail turned into a Super Saiyan 3. " THAT'S IT, IM GOING ALL OUT! " Kail yelled.
His hands glowed with yellow electricity as he began punching the experiment multiple times in the chest, each punch hurting even more than the last, then the room became pitch black, and Kail began to hold a tiny sphere of ki with electricity surrounding it, he threw it into the creature's mouth. Then the sphere expanded inside the beast, causing it to explode. The creature took what he had left of his body, and began to regenerate. " BANZAI " Gwen yelled as she threw a back of explosives at the beast and shot the bag multiple times, causing an explosion near Kail and finishing the beast off.
" What...were you thinking " Kail said.
" ........What do you mean " Gwen said.
" Your recklessness could have cost us our lives, what if Kiriko had an explosive below us....you could have killed us all, didn't you realize that both me Kay had our explosions contained! Unlike yours...." Kail yelled.
" Good job everyone " Kiriko said.

An Hour Later

" Now, all I need you to do is distract everyone here and let me kill the leader of this village, we might get some easy recruits " Kiriko said as she flew away from the three.

Miles away from the Trio

Harm was organizing flowers. " It's all about harmony...each flower gets a chance for someone to see its beauty, not a single one hidden " He said.
He heard a giant explosion and fled to his home. " Sir! All the other warriors are out in the village " A peasant said.
" I will protect my servants  at all costs " Harm replied.

Gwen stabbed one of the guards protecting the village with her katana, and used a shotgun to finish him off. Kail was easily killing off the remainder of them and charged towards Harm. Harm shot a barrage of rockets at Kail, only for Gwen to cut them all in half. Kay shot thousands of spears at Harm, who managed to dodge few off them. Kail appeared next to Harm and kicked him into the air. He then fired a barrage of ki blasts at him and kicked him to the ground. Harm grabbed Gwen, and held a cluster bomb in his hands. " Kill me, I take her down with me, so get out of my village- " Harm tried to say.
Gwen shot Harm's mask with the gun she had in her hand. In panic, Harm triggered the explosion. " GWEN! " Kail yelled, trying to find her mutilated corpse.
" Hi " Gwen said, behind Kail.
" H-how..." Kail said, genuinely confused.
" I have a ridiculous amount of regeneration " Gwen said.
Kiriko returned with blood on her hands. " Lets leave " She ordered.
Gwen fired a rocket launcher at Harm's home, killing a good number of his servants, and left. " I think you overdid it " Kail said.
And they all walked into the sunset.