The Story of Kiriko Part 1

" But I don't understand the point! If we don't interfere with the humans there doomed as a species " Kiriko yelled to the The Supreme Kai.
" It is not our place to interfere" He said to her.
" The humans spend more time fighting eachother than worrying about threats, if Freiza were to come they would all die without someone like Goku! " Kiriko lashed back.
He hit her. " Know your place...or you will fail in this world " The Supreme Kai said.
" I was foolish.....please forgive me " Kiriko said.
The Supreme Kai gave a smile and they sat down for some tea. They meditated, and trained. And when night came, they rested. Kiriko couldn't sleep, she knew she had to intervene. She formed a portal with her hands an traveled to the human world. It was day in this part of the world. She was determined to make change, the humans looked at her in a funny way. But she didn't mind. She walked up to an officer " Um excuse me sir, I would like to make a public announcement " She asked as if it were normal.
" HEY LOOK " A human said " ITS ONE OF THOSE ALIEN FREAKS " they started to throw rocks at her, and pin her down.
The whole world looked different to her now, the bright sky turned red. The happy humans turned into dark silouttes beating her into the ground. They were all cheering for her demise. And then she realized, humans only worked together to spread malice. Their phychotic laughs echoed into her brain, it circled around. And her thoughts kept sinking in like quicksand. She could barely could comprehend what was going on.
The Supreme Kai looked at the Earth. " What have you done " He said.
She teleported away from the madness. She couldn't return home and she couldn't go back to Earth. She went to Otherworld, searching for someone to train her. A man named Pikkon looked at her and smiled. " meet me at the arena, and you better put up a good fight " Pikkon said.