Hell inside a Mask

Grace just stared at Ali, wondering about his power. " Do you know where hell is,...it's inside this mask..." Ali said.
" Get in our way and he'll kill you " The pain amplifier added.
" Lets do it! " Grace yelled as he charged toward Ali.
He tripped Ali, his speed making up for the huge gap in strength. He made his hands into a finger gun, shoved it into Ali's and green beams started firing out of the finger gun. " Your power is only obtained by conquest! " Grace yelled.
He fired a barrage of ki blasts at Ali, who dodged them all. " IS THIS HOW YOU ESCAPE FEAR! BY HIDING FROM IT " Grace yelled as he threw a ball of Ki at Ali.
The speed of his attacks was too much for Ali to dodge, Ali didn't care though...his attacks were to weak to affect him. He kept firing ki blasts at Ali, along with finger beams. Ali flew upwards, only for Grace to jump onto his stomach and punch him into the ocean. The ocean began to turn brown and become a solid, it was becoming chocolate. " What the-" Grace said.
Cracks started to form in the chocolate ocean, and a pink light began to shine. The entire ocean cracked open with the pink ki. Grace could not escape the blast, there was no where to run. " My attacks have no effect on him...he's a monster " Grace said.
Ali flew away, as there was no point in fighting Grace. " Nobody understands...what..who I'm...fighting for...I never wanted any of this " Ali thought to himself.
Cannons from the rumble of the ship began to fire yellow ki blasts at the Majin. He was unaffected by his attacks as well. " His ki is swelling up " Jayce said.
Ali's sword began to grow in length, he began cutting Grace, damaging his armor greatly, he kept slashing while the Tuffle was blocking. Grace dodged one swing, which killed the Pegasus. Ali finally began to fly away, Grace couldn't keep up to Ali, due to the damage that he had done. " He fired me out..so my speed, the only variable that I had that was greater than his..became ineffective. " Grace said to himself, panting.
Gen woke up as the fog had cleared. He looked at his body and realized he was no longer human. His body was now the body of a puppet, he looked at his skin, it looked like regular skin surprisingly, but to a trained eye they could notice that it was artificial. He saw a mechanism in his chest, which contained his soul, at least that's what he thought it was, and he was wearing a black cloak. He saw the puppet versions of his father and mother that he created and smiled, he finally was reunited with his family. " Thanks for everything father.." He said.

The Void

The only things Tora knew, was that he was a Saiyan and Dr.Raichi made him a zombie. He was sneaking around the city, he had an urge for destruction that could not be sated, but now, he needed strategy. He snuck into a large castle, the room had a desk and journal. He opened the journal, it had information that could aid the J fighters, and maybe in return they could help him find his crew. " It's all here...deception..everything " Tora said.
" They'll be sure to help me now " Tora continued.
A hand grabbed the journal, it was Kiriko. Then a symbol appeared on the ground, and the floor opened, causing him to fall into a pit. A green beast with an 'M' on his stomach looked at his food. The room was pitch black. " My name is Yakon, and I will devour you " The beast said.