Dig up humanity

Genesis and The J fighters flew towards the odd energy they had sensed. " It does look like Gero's lab, but I scanned the area and found an energy signature, Namekian, Saiyan, Icejin, and others " Genesis explained.
" So there's a team of people trying to get something from Gero, or following his orders, or it could be the Men Out of Time organization, or maybe..Turles has a new Crusher Corps " Jinx theorized.
" No, it can't be multiple people because it's energy signature is all in one person " Genesis said.
" Well they could have fused together, or its some sort of hybrid " Jayce replied.
Grace looked around the room and saw a broken glass cylinder, it had leaking liquids in it, and some writing on it that he couldn't make out. " That android " Jayce thought to herself.
" I know she only spared me so she could kill Jasmine, but she still could have killed me easily, and her face is so...so " Jayce thought.
" QUIT DAYDREAMING " Pikkon said as he pinched the Ginyu Force member in the arm playfully.
The team began to walk out of the place, as little more information could be gained. They all got to the abandoned beach house, and turned on the news to see if the crossbreed was found.

A city miles away

A trail of clothing laid on the streets, some news reporters tried to get some stories into the media, the city was dead and alive at the same time. The insect like woman grabbed a news reporter by his neck, and pierced through him with her hand, her tail finished the rest. " Attention everyone, my name is Mitochondria, I am here to gain a sufficient amount of energy to resurrect Cell, so if you would please sacrifice yourself that would be great " Mitochondria said.
" She looks like she's in her perfect form! " A reporter said.
" This is the stage my creator made me in, while I am not as powerful as Cell, I can still pack quite the punch " Mitochondria explained.

Karn flew towards the strong power level in the city, wanting a challenge. Genesis went towards the city along with the rest of the J fighters.