The Red Filler I Mean Ferrari

Jazz chased after the female Majin with amazing speed, until she saw a red Ferrari and flew towards it. Y-23 face-palmed herself in disgust and flew down, 13 did the same. " Did you really need to do this, is this some kind of fetish I need to know about?! " Y-23 asked in frustration.
Jazz ignored her sister's comments, and continued to examine the beauty, there was also a gas station nearby. " I call shotgun! " Thirteen yelled.
Jazz got in the drivers seat, leaving Y-23 in the back. They heard yelling from the gas station but ignored it for the most part. They drove off into Jasmine's direction.

Miles away

" We really need to pick up the pace here " Jayce said, worried for her friend.
" WERE GOING AS FAST AS WE CAN " Grace and Jinx yelled at the same time.
They shared a quick blush, and looked away from each other, peaking at each other occasionally. " Hey Genesis, do you think that these androids might not be as bad as they seem, like they've got a little light in them " Jayce asked.
" No, I don't think so " Genesis replied.

The Red Ferrari

" I can't believe you actually pulled over " Android 13 said.
" It was the right thing to do " Jazz said as the police car approached them.
" YOU STOLE A CAR " Y-23 yelled.
" I have weird morals okay?! " Jazz replied.
They were all put in handcuffs by the officers. " And I wanted shotgun " Y-23 said.
" SHE HAS A WEAPON " The officer yelled, pointing a pistol at her.
13 easily broke his handcuffs. Jazz  threw the car into a nearby mountain. The two female androids broke their cuffs with ease and the officers ran in panic.

Miles Away

" Do you guys ever wonder where Karn went?" Pikkon asked.
" He's probably off somewhere throwing a temper tantrum, I wonder how he and Jasmine would do against that.....What was his name again? I think it was Harm " Jayce said.
" Yeah, that guy was pretty powerful, hey Pikkon, how was it like being absorbed " Genesis asked.
" I couldn't describe it really, it kinda felt like I was a fetus or something " Pikkon said with disgust.
" Wait, I'm sensing a strange energy, could it be him again " Jayce asked.