You There!

The J fighters made it to a time patrol headquarters. Jaco looked at them, he was there on " business ". " You there! I need your help to find the ultimate weapon, and secure it to the galactic patrol, with my amazing expertise we can do it " Jaco said to the crowd of time patrollers that walked away from him.
The J fighters walked up to him. " Where do we start " Grace said.
" Well first of all there's WAY to many of you " Jaco said " and by the looks of it you probably don't have a ship. "
" All of us will go, or none of us " Jasmine said
" Fine" Jaco replied.

Unknown Location

" I'm sensing...familiar life forms " Kail said to himself.
He walked past the female Saiyan, who was in a tube with water in it. He flew away as fast as he could. He found himself in a laboratory. " is anyone in here-" Kail asked.
He saw Gwen, surrounded by dead bodies. " HAVENT YOU HEARD OF KNOCKING! " Gwen said, before punching Kail into a mountain.
" So I'm the one in the wrong " Kail said.
" Listen I'm not interesting in fighting "
" WELL TO BAD, BECAUSE I AM! " Gwen yelled as she continued the fight.

Shipyard

Jaco paid a local sales man the money required to rent a ship. There wasn't way in hell he was squeezing in with all of them in his original ship. They all got on and prepared for an off planet trip. The ship was in deep space now.

The roof of the ship

Kail slid a little bit. " Just because I don't want to fight you Gwen, doesn't mean I won't. And when I get going, I will kill you" Kail said.
" I don't even know why your doing this "
Gwen rammed into him. " You barged in, you saw things " She said.
" Which implies I'm going to tell someone the things I saw, which in turn implies I care. " Kail said.
Gwen pushed Kail. " They were already dead! I just scrapped em from the ground " She said.
Gwen punched Kail, and grabbed him and pulled him down to the Earth. He was in a giant crater. Gwen walked away.