What life had become

Kiriko and her father gathered at an altar in the city located in the void. Cecil started mumbling incantations and a dragon arose from the seven balls. The dragon was white and had a grey pattern on his stomach, he had two heads, one on top with no mouth, and the other looking normal, the dragon had green eyes with no pupils. It also had a green gem on his head. " I think the soulless dragon balls has a good ring to it " Cecil said.
" That's a stupid name " His daughter remarked.
" The soulless dragon balls will go to the corners of the Galaxy and find a host of their choosing, giving them godly power, once all are collected, you will get three wishes " The dragon stated.
The dragon balls separated but the three star dragon ball went straight into Kay's chest. He felt a new power surging through his veins.

Years ago

" Hey Grace, what kinda game do you want to play" A younger Doctor Raichi said to his son.
" I wanna play ball! " Grace happily exclaimed.

Grace had left the battle out of hatred for the Saiyan, he returned home. He realized that Jinx was out of her bed, and sensed a high power level from far away, he instant transmissioned to her location. Grace didn't care that Jinx had left without anyone telling her. " So, where are we anyways " Grace asked.
" I dunno " Jinx said.
" I just sensed something strange here " Jinx continued.
A couple villagers gave the two strange looks before hiding. " What is wrong with this place " Grace said.
An old man yelled at him . " So you think it's okay to mock the elderly huh!? "
He grabbed Grace by the collar, and Grace kicked him. " I don't think it's right to hurt the elderly Grace...." Jinx tried to say but her words were being hidden by the bickering of the two men.
" I might look old, but my body is just as good as it used to be " The old man said.
Grace didn't find the man intimidating at all, he was a nuisance. The villagers looked at Jinx and noticed a demon mark on her neck, they started throwing rocks at her. Jinx and Grace began to run away from the mob. Drops of rain began falling to the ground. " Well have to track down that energy still, even if they don't want us to " Grace said.
The villagers began calling Jinx a demon, Grace hugged her in an effort to comfort the girl. " Jinx, I need to tell you something, you know how I don't like Karn..." Grace began to say.
" It's because he tried to kill us right " Jinx asked.
" No, it's deeper than that, you see, long ago there used to be a race called the Tuffles, they were a peaceful race, but....then the Saiyans arrived, and.." Grace started to say as he began to cry.
" Its...okay Grace " Jinx said as they both hugged each other.
" There is something I need to tell you, when I disappeared during the time when Karn was around I-" Jinx began to say.
Grace got up " You can tell me when your ready " Grace said.
The rain started to come down even harder. An Asian in a orange kimono gazed at the rain falling to the ground. " I could stand here for hours, I could think for hours, when should I act " The man said to himself.
The male walked into a house, where another villager was. He fired a ki blast at him and he was under his control now. "I sensed great fear in you " He said.
"'Be afraid no longer "
The kimono wearing man jumped into another part of the village, hiding. " So this is where you have been hiding, I found some sticks we could use to ward of that demon " The old man said.
" But then again, I'm fairly strong for somebody my age " The old man bragged.
The teenage villager remained silent. " Are you okay? " The old man asked.
The teenager turned around and his eyes glowed red and his hair turned white. His muscles grew, causing his shirt to rip apart. Red lines started to form on his chest and forehead, and two gold, metallic shoulder pads. After that, a scream could be heard throughout the village. Grace and Jinx heard the shriek and ran towards it. Grace dropkicked the teen and as the old man charged at him, Grace elbowed the elder in the stomach. " Baby, the failed tuffle experiment " Grace taunted as he looked at him.
" It's you is it? " Baby asked.
He charged at Grace and fired a ki blast at him, he dodged it easily. Baby started charging at the Tuffle again, he fired a destructo disc, which made a large cut in his outfit, and parts of his chest, barely evading the attack. Jinx fired a blast from her mouth, Baby jumped into the air and evaded it. " Final Flash! " Baby yelled as the familiar attack hit Jinx.
He walked toward Jinx who was about to attack when an explosive wave hit her, sending her flying back. Jinx got back up as a destructo disc was being thrown at her, but she teleported away, another one went towards her with the same result. She began to dodge all of the Tuffle's attacks. Jinx slipped on the muddy ground, Baby began to charge energy in his hand, then the giant wave of pure energy hit Jinx, injuring her. He then uppercutted her, sending her a few feet in the air until plummeting into the ground. Grace tried to get up, but fell in the mud, he needed to gather enough energy for his plan to work, which meant, Jinx needed to stall. Jinx's black blood was all over her face, she made an umbrella, and stabbed Baby with it as it turned into a giant drill with an umbrella handle. Baby punched the ground, and a shockwave sent Jinx back, but she caught herself. " How is he so fast!" Jinx thought.
A tiny pair of tiny black wings grew on her back as she punched Baby in unison. Baby attempted to fire a barrage of ki blasts, only for them to be blocked by a black shield. He kept punching it over and over again. " NOTHING WILL STOP ME, NOT EVEN YOU " Baby said as the shield slowly but surely began to break. Jinx grabbed her umbrella drill and began to break the shield herself and rip Baby apart. Grace was gone as the teen's corpse fell on the ground. Grace was in another place, his childhood friends lay on the floor. He was standing on water and great apes were in the background, destroying his home. Baby in his Adult form gazed at Grace, and grinned. " Your going to try to make me go into my second form aren't you " Grace said.
" No, I'll kill you just the way you are " Baby replied, as his smile grew more and more psychotic.