An Old Foe, Cooler's new Form!

Jinx looked at the sky, Jaco had reunited with them. " Can you feel that huge power level coming towards us? " Jinx said.
" Yeah, it's similar to-" Jaco was cut off by a thought in his head.
" Cooler!" The two said in unison.
" Jayce is down, and we need all the help we can get " Jinx said.
" No, Tora will just kill everyone and Cooler if we release him, that's if he had a power level like him " Jaco said.
Jinx looked at them " I'll take Jayce to the hospital and watch Tora, you two go to the battle as fast as possible " Jinx said.

Half an hour later

Jinx returned from the hospital, carrying Tora. She couldn't carry him to the battle, he would distract her, so she put him down. A demon appeared from the ground, it was her old master, Janemba. Jinx made a sword, but then Janemba cut hearing the stomach and kicked her into a pile of rubble. " You have much to learn pupil, I could defeat cooler with the flick of my wrist. But I only came to deliver a message " Janemba said.
" Please.....stop " Jinx said.
Janemba kicked her. " I won't stop, not now , not ever. I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind " Janemba said as he began to choke Jinx, squeezing the life out of her.
" I will never rest, and neither will you "
Janemba faded away, Jinx could barely get back up, for he was using his full power on her. But she felt something in her head, Jinx had just learned several of his techniques.

Seven Miles Away

" Have you been a good boy?" A voice asked.
" Show yourself! " Genesis said.
A man named Kay walked into the path. " You guys really put The men out of time in a pickle, but you don't look like half the hero the others where ( referring to Goku and Vegeta ) " Kay said.
" Shut up! " Genesis said
" All I'm trying to tell you is that your time is up " Kay said.
Kay held something that resembled a needler ( halo ), with a sword in the front of it. He summoned another one after that. He started slashing his sword at Genesis, and then a hole formed into the sword's tip and pink needles started to fire out of it rapidly. Genesis charged at him and punched Kay in the stomach, then he turned his hand into a sword. " That's got to hurt " Genesis said.
Kay looked up at Genesis and shot him with one of his spears. Then he ran toward the blonde with his swords. Genesis started to electrocute the ground and a blue circle appeared in front of the two, in a split second they were teleported into a body of water, Genesis flew up, while Kay fell in the water. Then he released the electricity into the water, knocking Kay out. Genesis directly teleported to the battlefield with what little energy he had left. He saw, a super Saiyan, an army of meta coolers fighting him, Jasmine, and two insane women.

A while ago

Jasmine had arrived at the scene. She saw the big gete star in the back. An army of meta coolers charged at her only to be stopped by a full power energy wave. It was Karn, Jasmine had a extremely confused face. " I know your confused, I'll tell you what happened, one of the temples machines analyzed for life forms just before the planet's explosion. It turned into a space pod, launched itself into space and healed me " Karn said.
" The amount of power I gained is unbelievable, and don't think I'm fighting because we are friends! I'm only doing this because I owe you " Karn continued.
A swarm of meta coolers covered Karn, causing him to fall into the ground, a yellow aura surrounded him and they all fell apart, he had transcended into a super Saiyan.
Jasmine had ran into the Big Gete star to find the source of the madness. A portal formed and two women appeared, Gwen, and her new partner Lolita who had short blonde hair, wore a black leather jacket, with a white hourglass symbol on the back, she had a grey shirt on with jeans. She had a gold ring on with a red aura surrounding it, it was one of the artifacts made on Namek.

The Void

" I thought Cooler was completely dead along with the planet, how could-" King Vegeta asked.
" I simply dragged him and the star in from another dimension, to ours " Kiriko said.

The Battle

Genesis charged at Lolita, but she had a nasty surprise, dual pistols. She started firing until the bullets phased through Genesis. He shot a full power energy wave at Gwen. Lolita punched Genesis in the chest, and he was sent flying into a nearby rock wall, the artifact was powering her. Genesis's hands went into the ground and he grabbed her by the throat. Jaco was fighting Gwen. Lolita grabbed his arm, threw him into the air, and started to fire at a fast rate toward Genesis. Genesis turned his hand into a sword and launched himself to the ground. Lolita grabbed the tip of the sword, smacked him into the wall and began to punch him repeatedly. He fired a full power energy wave at her face, not even a dent was formed. They started to exchange blows with each other, until he hit Lolita so hard, her lip began to bleed. " Didn't anyone tell you I was a straight up savage " Lolita asked.
She punched him in the face and started to pound him into the ground. " It's gonna take a lot more than punches to stop me " Lolita said.
Genesis teleported a couple feet away and started to throw knives made from his armor at her, she dodged most of them, only one hit her, and it cut off the finger with the ring on it. Genesis's armor opened up, and a gigantic blue beam came out of it. " How's that for a savage? " Genesis said with a smirk.
Gwen was in front of Lolita, she took the blast for her. She threw an unconscious Jaco into the dirt. " Smell you later " Gwen said as she teleported away.
Jasmine had yet to enter, the belly of the beast, the Big Gete star.