Mitochondria absorbed an Android! Surpassing the Limits of Cell?

Kay impaled Tsudai with his sword. " Sorry kiddo, but I've got a ladder to climb, and I don't need possible psychics messing with my plans " Kay said to himself.
" Avalon is next " Kay said to himself.

" YOU KILLED MY SISTER! " Y-23 yelled.
" I just wanted to reunite our family " Mitochondria said.
Mitochondria's form changed drastically. More of her pale skin was showing and she had long hair, along with a turtle-like helmet that covered most of her face. " You better run '23 " Android 13 said.
The two androids tried to retreat, but Mitochondria just teleported to them instantly. 13 kicked Mitochondria in the face, the bio weapon didn't flinch. She grabbed 13 and dragged him into the depths of the ocean and let him go, she rose to the surface of the water and waited for his return. As Android 13 emerged from the water, Two holes formed in his opponent's hands, they began to fill with water as she began to blow thousands of bubbles rapid speed, each one having a ridiculous amount of ki embedded in it. The explosions knocked 13 into a small island. " THIRTEEN! Are you alright " Y-23 asked.
" Not for now...." He said to himself, looking at his wounds.
" YOU TOOK EVERYONE AWAY FROM ME AND NOW YOUR GONNA PAY " Y-23 yelled.
A symbol appeared on the turtle-helmet, and Jazz appeared. " P-please don't...kill us Sis....join us " A fake Jazz said.
Android 13 was in the sky as he fired his signature move. " S.S DEADLY BOMBER " He yelled as the red sphere began to drill the bio Android into a large crater.
A giant explosion took place, and when Mitochondria came out of the crater, the androids were gone.

The Void

Avalon kneed Kay in the stomach and flew up towards the ceiling and started firing ki blasts at the injured human, presumably killing him. Then out of the God killer weapon, the Painter with crazy hair. He started beating Avalon with a series of kicks and punches. He jumped up into the air and pounded his fist into the ground, a purple explosive wave formed beneath Avalon, causing him to fall off the platform. The painter made a force field around Kay's body, protecting him from the falling debris. " Let's have some fun shall we? " The Painter said.
" My name is Toba, and I will end you " He continued.
Avalon increased the size of his muscles and grabbed Toba by the neck, and started carrying him through the air. " Is that all you've got " Toba taunted as he teleported behind him and kicked Avalon into a pillar.
Avalon's muscles went back to their normal size as fire formed in his fists. He punched the painter in the stomach. " FIERY KAMEHAMEHA " He yelled as the beam of fire and ki hit Toba, to little affect.
" Impressive technique, it's a shame such a weakling like you has it " He taunted again.
He teleported behind Avalon again and kicked him into the air, only to teleport above him and smack Avalon into the ground. Avalon charged back at Toba ,trying to punch him in the stomach only to miss. He then flipped himself upside down and shot a energy wave at the Painter. " Do you really think you can beat a guy, who tried to kill Beerus himself " Toba said.
" I only have one option, to invade...his mind " Avalon said.
Avalon felt his blood rush as he attempted to screw with the painter's mind, his mind was so complex and insane that he was frozen in shock. Toba picked up his sword and shoved it right through Avalon, killing him. The Painter went back to Kay, and used some telekinesis to through the debris off of his body, after that he removed the force field as back insects came out of the orange haired man's hands, healing Kay as Toba returned to the sword, not letting Kay see him.