No more

" I can't take it anymore every time we do this stuff I have to watch someone I get attached to die" Fia yelled as she ran into a portal.
" What happened " Jinx asked.
" We lost another comrade " Jaco said.

An hour later

Jinx knocked another mindless red ribbon machine into a cathedral. " I'm hearing something about a undead Saiyan, apparently someone made him into a zombie. We are to find the Saiyan, capture him. And after that we find whoever did this to him "  Jaco said.
" I'm coming too " Jayce said.
It was starting to get dark, the trio had traveled into a forest. Jinx walked " This is a waste of my time" Jinx said.
The Saiyan jumped from the tree and grabbed her hand, he pulled her into the air. Jayce blasted him, forcing him to fall with Jinx. It was Tora, from Bardock's crew. " Let's get ready to end this guy " Jayce said.
Tora had no pupils and blue skin, a similar shade to his armor, he held a tombstone in his hand. He charged after Jayce and was about to hit her went Jinx summoned another chain and spear, and it stabbed into him. Tora's sheer force was enough to pull Jinx towards him. He smacked Jayce with the tombstone and kicked Jinx into a tree. Jinx charged at him again with her axe this time. Jaco jumped into the air and shot elite beams at him. Tora hit him back into the air, only to fly up and smack him into the ground,he could barely move. " Ready to die little girl " Tora said.
Jinx gave no answer. " What's wrong afraid to die?" He asked.
Jayce distracted the Saiyan. " Jinx you can make any weapon right? " Jayce asked.
" Yes " Jinx responded.
" Make a Giant Throwing Star " She requested.
She did so and threw it at Tora. He simply jumped on it and backflipped in the air, heading for Jinx. He crashed down into the forest, but Jinx wasn't there. " She avoided my attack so quickly " Tora said to himself.
She kicked him in the face and then into the ground. " Wait Jinx, what if we tried to combine our strength " Jayce said.
Jinx nodded, she knew what she meant. They would perform the same attack, same speed, with equal force to confuse the opponent. They charged at Tora at the same time, preparing for a punch, their ki was burning inside them, a trail of smoke followed behind them. Tora was launched back into a series of trees. But something strange happened as the smoke cleared. Jinx looked at her red skin. Jayce looked at her black hair, the two had fused. Jynx had a black trenchcoat on with a t-shirt under it that looked like Jayce's armor, and was as durable as it. She had red skin and black hair. She ran towards Tora, who flew into the trees. " He's gone " Jynx asked.
Tora came from behind them and shot a full power energy wave at them. The two became out of synchronization and defused. Jinx quickly used her chain and spear to grab Tora, she ran around him, and tying him up. The she released all her ki into the chain, making it unbreakable for Tora. " Who did this to you " Jayce asked.
Jinx flipped Jaco a senzu bean. He ate it " I still need a little more time to recover, I'll meet up with you eventually " Jaco said.

Half an hour later

The trio had arrived at a nuclear power plant, they were ready to face whatever was outside.