Restraint

A Year After the Saiyans Arrival

Jasmine had wished back most of her friends from the battle. Shenron said he couldn't resurrect Shorty, due to complications. She hugged all of them, she had missed them so much. It was good to have peace once again in Jasmine's life.

A Month Later

" I'm sensing a huge power level Jasmine " Grace said.
" Let's go towards it then! " Jasmine said as she and the gang, including Cacao flew towards a black plot of rocky land, which had a ton of black mountains in it, and a giant, white door that was slowly opening in the middle. They saw two people there, Kail and a female masked Saiyan. A portal opened, showing Kibito Kai confronting the Saiyan. The J fighters joined in. She shot a full power energy blast from her palm hitting Jasmine and her friends. Kibito Kai came towards them " I have a plan, you distract her. I'll damage her from behind " He whispered.
The Saiyan rammed into Grace, and he kicked her into Jasmine. Who punched her into Jayce. Who blasted her to Cacao. In which he elbowed her to Fia. And Fia sent a fire blast into the Saiyan, and she started to fall to the ground. Kibito Kai broke her kabuki mask. The broken mask created a hologram of the moon. The female Saiyan turned into a great ape. Kibito noticed a Saiyan crest on it, meant only for the royals. A giant beam of light emitted from her mouth. Cacao flew in to cut her tail, but was quickly grabbed and thrown into a black mountain. Jasmine flew around the beast, confusing her. Kibito Kai grabbed a sword and cut the Saiyan's tail. She fell right into Kail's arms. " I guess we meet again Jasmine. " Kail said.
" We've gotten even stronger, even stronger than you " Jasmine said with confidence in her voice.
Kail laughed. " I WAS HOLDING BACK SO MUCH, I WAS USING STRENGTH EQUAL TO WHEN I WAS A NEWBORN " Kail said.
Jasmine's eyes widened. She didn't know what to do. Kibito Kai charged at Kail. He let the Saiyan lady fly off. The Kai kept charging when he felt a searing pain in his stomach. Kail's hand went through it, he retracted his arm very fast. Grabbed the Kai's sword, and decapitated him. He kept the sword. Jasmine was too scared to intervene. He looked at Kail, his brown skin. His black hair, his white and black outfit, his visor that stared into your soul. He flew away, showing off the hour glass on the back of his shirt. " You used me....." The Female Saiyan said to Kail.
She was enraged, a yellow aura surrounded her, her hair grew spikier and long. She turned super Saiyan 3. The Saiyan attacked Kail, the battle was just beginning.

Temple

Grace flew away from the battle and noticed a black temple near a mountain. He flew in and noticed Gwen. " What is the meaning of this " Grace asked her.
" the point of this battle was to collect enough energy, so I could break the seal to Otherworld " She said plainly.

Battlefield

Kail was powering up. His hair turned into a blonde braid of dreadlocks. His uniform ripped, only his sleeves and pants remained. A hourglass tattoo glowed on his back. Broken chains were on his wrists, and two black and white cannons formed on his shoulders.  Nappa and Raditz joined the fight as well. Jasmine was in shock, Nappa was dead. And there was another Saiyan. Gwen attacked Grace on her own. Grace flew outside the temple, where a giant explosion occurred. He flew back to Jasmine " We have to retreat " Grace said.
They all flew away from the battle. Kiriko walked out from the gate. " Here us out, we are the M.O.T, the Men Out of Time. And this world is ours " Kiriko said with a grin on her face.

OtherWorld
King Yemma was dead, and everyone was free from there prison. Their Halos fell off, and they charged through not one, but three gates.