A disease that cant be cured

Jinx woke up in a black room, she was all alone with nobody to help her. " Which way is up, which way is down, what is right.....I don't feel, I can't feel anything " Jinx mumbled to herself.
" Where am I even supposed to escape "
" Somebody, help me "
She struggled to open her eyes as she saw a shining light. She burst through a wall of pixels and found herself halfway through Janemba's stomach, she screamed and woke up. " Jinx! Wake up " Jasmine yelled.
" That beating from this Majin guy was no joke " Grace said.
" Their is also that time she disappeared for a while " Jayce added.
She kept screaming on an endless note. " What's the matter " Pikkon asked.
" Please do something " Jasmine pleaded.
" I know somebody who can, it will take me a while to get her here " Pikkon explained as he left.

Jinx's mind

" Ruthless, cunning, insane, your becoming more like me every day " Janemba said
" I'll NEVER BE LIKE YOU " Jinx yelled
" Says the girl who used my techniques " Janemba replied as he laughed.

Hours later

Pikkon arrived with a Kai dressed in a lab coat, she looked human besides her elf like ears. She gently placed her hand on Jinx, and put a symbol on her neck, along with a smaller symbol beneath it. " She should be fine for a while " The doctor said.
" Thank you, what's your name " Jasmine asked.
" My name is Kira " She replied.
" The demon Janemba has been haunting this girl for a while, I think I just found my tactical advantage " Kira thought.

Even more hours later

Jasmine looked at her sister, the others were downstairs. " Is their anything else you need " Jasmine asked.
" I'm fine " Jinx answered.
" Oh..." Jasmine sighed
" I'm in this bed because of a mistake I made, not the other way around. So if it makes you feel any better, don't get worked up about it " Jinx said.
Jasmine smiled, it was one of those smiles that liked to rest in your, head for a long time.  Jinx would never want to forget her sister's beautiful smile.

Library
Grace and Karn were in a library together. They didn't want to be together but Grace and Karn shared one idea together, that knowledge, was power. A book fell on Grace's head. " SAIYAJIN! YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THIS " Grace yelled.
" I have a name you know " Karn said.
Grace examined the book and started to read it, from what it said it was about a man named Tapion and a music box, the book said that Tapion isolates himself today in a cave.