Freedom of the Fierce Majin Ali

Y-23 kicked the bio Android deeper into the forest. A Cyto Jr kicked the android in the face. " Huh-" She said before she saw multiple Cyto Jr's charging towards her.
Android 13 charged towards Cell's successor, only to be impaled by her tail multiple times, and dropped him to the ground. The Cyto Juniors kicked and punched and shot ki blasts as they laughed like children, and for the first time in a while, the world felt slow for Y-23. Mitochondria and several more Cyto Juniors walked slowly towards her. "FAMILY KAMEHAMEHA " She yelled.
The giant wave of energy killed the Cyto Juniors attacking the android, despite their pain, they still laughed. Mitochondria rushed towards the android and took away what had given her the advantage, her legs. The Bio Android ripped off and absorbed the legs, and then absorbed the android completely. The Bio Android grew taller, she grew two smaller arms beneath her original ones. Her shell had healed completely. And she had become hunched. Android 13 flew away, he didn't want to deal with that mess.

The Beach House

" That Majin....there's something about him, that felt different when I cracked his mask " Jasmine thought.

The Void

Plasma was wearing Uma's armor, but modified its design and changed the color scheme to blue and white, he was sick and tired of being trapped in a world he didn't understand. He began planting bombs all over the Southern Section of the land.
Cecil looked at Ali. " Kiriko, are you sure you are doing the pain amplifier technique correctly  on Ali, he is still hesitant to kill his daughter " Cecil said.
" I am! And I can prove it " Kiriko said with a smile.
A giant explosion was heard at the southern sector. " That's were we keep Ali...correct " Cecil said.
" Yes " Kiriko replied, she started to send her father and her men in that area.

Ali ripped of the wretched mask that had given him hell. The displeasing sound of alarms were heard throughout the room. " Everything....feels wrong " Ali said to himself.
" They lowered my int-intelle-gence, should be...t-tempor-" Ali tried to say.
The cage that Kiriko had made was destroyed due to no power left in the device. He charged towards a door and ripped it open. " Hard..to think " Ali said.
" Get back in your cage and stay there until Kiriko's command " A soldier said to Ali.
He summoned his sword and murdered him. " Must...find family " Ali thought.
He walked down a long corridor that led to a large room. More of guards started firing with their blasters, but they were not even close to a hundredth of his power. He charged towards the guards, hacking and slashing at them, screams echoed in harmony with the alarms. " WHERE IS MY FAMILY " Ali yelled.
" Contain Ali at all costs..he must not be let out of this area, backup is on its way now " Kiriko said through an intercom.
" What has that woman done to me " Ali said
He walked into a larger room with a giant map of the Void. " OPEN FIRE! " A group of guards said.
There blasts did nothing but annoy him. " All this security...I most be close " Ali said to himself.
He ripped open another door, it was a plain white room. There was nothing in it but a woman in a tube. " YUMI! " Ali yelled, hugging the tube.
Ali broke the tube, and held the woman in his arms, bridal style. " What have they done to you " Ali said.
" Your attempt to rescue your wife was easily predictable, I knew you would go after her first, that's why I placed the least security there " Kiriko said via intercom.
Ali was angered beyond belief, there was two more people he wanted to get out. Snipers dressed in white appeared from the walls, a bullet hit Ali, Kiriko obviously made them for him, they actually hurt. His antenna glowed as he turned them all into chocolate, he hated the move, but he had someone to hold. " A-Ali..is that you " The Saiyan said.
" Y-our'e still alive" Ali said, smiling with small tears coming out of his eyes.
Yumi got on her legs and looked at her husband. He broke the mask that was on her. " We need to find my father...and then my friend " Ali said as Yumi nodded.
" Okay..where do we start " Yumi said.
" To be completely fair...I didn't even sense your energy, I just kinda went in a straight line and hoped for the best....no offense " Ali replied.
" I can't sense energy...." Yumi said, and Ali nodded.
" There they are! " A guard said as he ordered his men to fire at will.
Ali chopped several missiles in half and grabbed his wife and ran with her towards to a narrow bridge. He threw her into the air. " SPECIAL BEAM CANNON! " Yumi yelled as the attack pierced through multiple guards.
" I don't remember being this strong " Yumi said.
" I hardly remember anything.." Ali replied.
Harm crashed down from the ceiling. " Finally, my vengeance will be fulfilled " The Assassin said to Ali.
" I have done nothing to you " Ali replied.
" Oh, don't get me wrong, it was not you, but your ancestor, but I believe I'll get the same amount of satisfaction " Harm explained.
Harm grabbed a guard and pushed him in front of him. And fired a beam through him, that hit Yumi. " THATS IT! I'M NOT HOLDING BACK " Yumi yelled as she turned into a Super Saiyan 3.
She teleported behind Harm and shot a barrage of ki blasts at him. Then she moved away, Harm turned behind to attack Yumi, only for Ali's sword to go right through him. Harm put his hand into Ali, and dropped a small bomb that he hand in his hand. Ali's upper half exploded. " ENOUGH! " Yumi yelled as she grabbed Harm and spun him around and threw him into a pole.
Harm readied his missiles. Yumi quickly pushed a bunch of random buttons on a panel and a pile of sludge covered him, and went into the holes in his anti aircraft missile launchers in his back, jamming them causing them to explode. He fell to what seemed to be a bottomless pit, while Gwen started writing the script for Bio-Harm. Ali regenerated his body. " Yumi, calm down, you get reckless when you go SS3 " Ali said.
" I've only got 30 minutes in this form, I need to hurry " Yumi said.
The two walked toward another room, everything in it was laid to waste and was covered in flame. " I'd assume this is my father's trail " Ali said.
A layer of debris fell between the duo. " Split up! We are going to find him faster " Yumi said, and without letting Ali speak she left.
Ali kept walking on a different route, with fire and debris. Then he heard a voice as he walked onward. " Ali...Li..Li..Li " A voice echoed.
After brutally making his way through more guards and rooms, the voice came back. " Catch me if you can...can.can " It echoed.
Laughter filled the room. Ali began rushing towards the voice. " Your too slow..slow..slow " The voice taunted.
The voice lead him to a room full of wires and cables. One giant cable acting as a platform. Cecil stood on top of the giant cable, his yellow, demonic eyes pierced through  the Majin's soul. " Once again! We have to put you in your place Ali! " Cecil said.
A Saiyan burst through the room, she looked like Yumi, but had darker hair, and wore black robes on top of her armor. " Look Ali..it's as big and strong as you " Cecil mockingly said.
" My name is Meghan, and I'm the one who is going to end you " The Saiyan said.
Two snakes came out of her palms and went into Ali's holes and electrocuted him. Ali smacked her into the air with his antenna, then Ali teleported in front of her and has about to kick her, until a barrier formed around her, knocking him into a wire. Meghan teleported in front of him and shot a barrage of ki blasts at his stomach. Then he grabbed her hand. " No one....is stronger than me " Ali said as he screamed.
The Majin punched Meghan in the face with his right hand, sending her flying back. The Saiyan caught herself and bounced off the wall while she fired a blast from her mouth. A hole opened in Ali's chest, and the energy blast passed though him. After that she turned Super Saiyan, and shot lasers from her eyes. Ali ignored the pain as he lifted his hand into the air. " Human Extinction " Ali said as trillions of pink energy blasts went towards the Saiyan.
A feminine scream was heard along with explosions and electricity crackling. " Such potential...but she is no more. " Cecil sighed as he teleported away.
Ali exited the room and rendezvous with Yumi, who had found his father, Leng. Leng wore white pants along with a red fusion outfit, was it because he absorbed a fusion, maybe, but he just liked the race's choice of clothing. " My son " Leng said as he hugged his child.
" Now, there is one more for me to find " Ali said as he walked into the cavern from the battle.
He looked across the room, trying to smile, but the minute he stepped into the room and heard the dead silence, he knew the truth, Uma was dead. Ali wrote the name of the brave warrior with his sword, and stuck his sword in front of it like a gravestone. " Let us take our leave " Leng said.
" Death is a part of life, it is a never ending cycle that cannot stop, feel better if him, because he does not have to suffer in this place no longer " He continued.
The trio flew away, away from the void.