The one stared souless dragon ball

Kay was lying on the ground unconscious, " He's gotten a lot stronger, but he is still beneath me and Ali in terms of power " Kiriko said.
" I sense one of the dragon balls in the north " Cecil said as he meditated.
" How vague..wait, I can sense it's energy too " Gwen said.
They arrived at an airport, where a man was there, he had short, blonde hair, and a purple outfit, with a red " v " shape on it. He had two golden pieces of armor on his shoulders and a dragon ball in his back. Gwen started shooting from her Godkiller weapon, and Kay did the same, Plasma released all the energy he could from his cannons. Smoke covered the area, and when it was gone he was without a scratch. Kay charged towards him at full strength, but a giant hand formed in the ground and squeezed him like a grape. He made a circle of fire around Gwen, trapping her. And then he beat Plasma senselessly. " Ill join your group, on one condition " The man said.
" What! " Kay yelled in agony.
" I get a wish " The white haired man said.
" Fine what's your n-" Kay asked.
But in all their heads, the name Avalon screamed in their thoughts. They all returned " I wish to fight Ali " Avalon commanded.
" We never told him about Ali " Plasma said.
" I think Avalon is psychic " Kay replied.
" Fine, but I won't hold Ali back " Kiriko stated.
They were teleported to a forest. Ali immediately punched the human in the chest, beating him like a dog. He made a barrier to knock Ali away from him. " KAIOKEN! " Avalon yelled.
He tried to land a hit on Ali but he just kept dodging his attacks, he grabbed the sword he made and started slashing him with it. Avalon's aura faded, he lost control of the technique. He started engulfing the forest in flames, and all of it went into his hands. " FIERY KAMEHAMEHA " Avalon shouted as the beam of pure heat and ki hit Ali, or at least a clone.
Ali appeared behind him and used the chocolate beam attack, turning Avalon into chocolate temporarily. He stepped on the piece of chocolate multiple times like an ant, and kicked him into the air. Avalon became normal once again. " Your stronger than I thought, all the more reason to train even harder " Avalon said, but Ali simply walked away.
A grin formed on Avalon's face, while he was in his chocolate state, he used his psychic powers to search his mind for weaknesses, and he found one. " We found another dragon ball, its in the South Galaxy " Kiriko said.
Ali and Uma were teleported to the location by Kiriko. A giant fleet of ships were attacking a small city that belonged to Uma. " Worthless Trash! How dare they defy me and my kingdom " Uma shouted as he turned into his Phoenix form and flew towards the city.
" TWISTED KAMEHAMEHA " Ali shouted as he decimated a large amount of ships with his odd attack.
A man flew towards Ali, he had black skin, white hair , a white beard, and wore a green general's outfit with a red and gold cape. " I won't let this assault go on any longer, we have been working our way up, and it's far to late to stop now " The man said.
" So your the leader of this little club " Ali said in foreign Majin.
" My name is Chrome, leader of the Uma Resistance Force " He bragged.
Ali was behind him while he talked and shot a tri-beam at the man. He turned around and shot a full power energy wave at Ali, but a hole formed in his chest, causing the blast to pass through the hole. Ali extended his hand and began to punch Chrome, until he grabbed his arm and threw Ali down into an asteroid. A giant icy spike impaled Ali, and then a giant beam from his ship, destroyed the asteroid. Chrome laughed and shot a barrage of ki blasts from his hand. He stared at the dragon ball in his palm. " MAJIN KAIOKEN! " Ali shouted as the red aura covered him.
" MAJIN KAMEHAMEHA MAXIMUM" Ali yelled.
The giant pink beam of energy flew towards Chrome. Several beams from Chrome's fleet struggled with the beam. The pink beam covered the ship's in a matter of minutes, killing a large number of Chrome's men. Ali saw that Chrome's power level had decreased, even though he evaded the attack while he and the ships had a beam struggle. " The more life around him, the stronger he gets " Ali thought.
Ali screamed and even more ships began to fall apart, killing more and more of the army. Chrome threw needles at Ali, and his body began to turn to rust. Two rings tightened around Ali, restraining him even more. Then the General threw a giant ball of yellow energy at Ali, steam came off of the Majin's body. " Nothing like an old plasma bath to calm the nerves " Uma said as he floated downward.
The white haired general felt fear, an emotion he hadn't felt in a while. " You see that ship over there " Uma said as he pointed towards a ship.
" Yes " Chrome said calmly.
" It has your daughter in it " Uma replied with a grin.
A giant blue, transparent javelin levitated above Uma and was sent flying towards the ship, it was ripped apart like wet paper. " NO! AURORA " The general said as he grieved the loss of his daughter.
" I would kill you, but you wouldn't suffer now would you? " Uma taunted.
He ripped off the General's hand, and teleported away with Ali. The General cried and pounded his fist into the ground.