The failure of the J fighters

Karn began screaming, the android was annoying him. Jayce threw a crusher ball at Y-23, she smacked it away like a beach ball. Jazz knocked Jayce into the ground. " What did I say about interfering " Jazz said.
Genesis charged at the female android keeping her friend captive. Jazz threw Jayce to the ground and grabbed Genesis by the neck. " Why in the whole wide world would you think this was a good idea " Jazz asked.
Karn flew towards Genesis but Y-23 grabbed him by the leg and threw him into the side of a hill. Jasmine charged towards Genesis, but she threw him into Jasmine's arms as her left arm turned into a giant sword that impaled them both. Karn shot a ki blast at the ridiculously fast android and she dodged it effortlessly. She grabbed Karn by both of the arms and snapped them both. He went out of his transformation. Jayce looked at the two androids that walked towards her. " I believe that if we would fight, I would get more messed up than Guldo's face " Jayce said.
" She's funny, I'd wish to meet this Guldo someday " Y-23 said.
" Your as threatening as a marsh mellow, we wouldn't hurt you " Jazz said.
Jayce grimaced for a few seconds. " Lets go finish off Jasmine, so this stupid mission can be fulfilled " Jazz said.
"  YOU CANT KILL JASMINE " Jayce yelled.
" I'm pretty sure we can " Android 13 said.
" You heard the Man-droid.....ah, puns " Jazz said.
" I will be forced to stop you then " Jayce replied.
" Cute " Y-23 said as she kissed the daughter of Jeice on the cheek.
" Have fun living not to fight another day " The female android continued.
" Y likes girls Y likes-" Jazz said as she got punched playfully by her sister.
Jasmine flew away to divert attention from her friends, the androids followed. Jayce began to feed the J fighters senzu beans. Genesis glared at the sun " If that stupid Tuffle were here we might have won this battle " He ranted.
" I DONT NEED ANY OF YOU " Karn yelled as he flew away.
" They were stronger than any of us could have thought " Jayce said.
" And their energy felt limitless " Genesis added.

Dr Gero's lab

A woman walked out of the laboratory, she looked like cell in her perfect form. " I will resurrect Cell " She said to herself.