Diagnosis

Jasmine flew with Jinx in her arms, begging for her not to die. She found a land covered in snow with a medical building in it, she knocked on the door multiple times and a pleasant surprise appeared before her. A man named Plasma, a doctor who nursed Jasmine to health when she was adapting to the Gravity of Earth. He looked different, his hair was brown and short, he wore a white labcoat, and had two metal attachments on his back. " Jasmine! What a nice surprise " Plasma said.
" Good to see you too, I really need to get my sister to a doctor " Jasmine said.
" Alright, but you never mentioned you had a sister " Plasma replied.
" Sister in arms, adopted sister? " Jasmine responded.
He walked into the building with the two women. " I'm terribly sorry, but there has been a strange disease going around, and I wouldn't want you to catch it " Plasma explained.
" Shouldn't you have told us before we went in " Jasmine said.
" You looked tired and I didn't want you to fly miles away... " Plasma explained.
" It's fine really, I would just want to know ahead of time or something like that " Jasmine said.
Two men working for the M.O.T ( Men Out of Time ) were outside. Plasma knew and he smiled a devious smile. The two started firing ki blasts at the building, and then stormed inside. Jasmine gave Jinx to Plasma and ran towards them. She grabbed one of the underlings by the hand and made him lunge forward, face first into a wall. The other shot a full power energy wave at Jasmine, destroying the things around her. She jumped into the air and smacked the other one in the face with her antenna. She ran towards the area Plasma and Jinx were at first, she found a room. Plasma was lying down on Jinx. " I was trying to protect her from the blast, not-" Plasma said as his face turned a bright red.
" It's okay,I understand old friend " Jasmine replied.
Plasma got up and a surgical knife was close to Jinx. " Must have dropped during the explosion. " Plasma said as he picked it back up.
Genesis and Karn arrived to the scene, escaping from their previous encounter. Jasmine explained the situation to them. Genesis was doing something else on the other hand. " He is lying " Genesis said.
" Whatever do you mean " Plasma said.
" You claim to have been covering Jinx to protect her from the explosion, but you were too far away from the explosion for that to happen in the first place. Your knife couldn't have dropped either since it was in a cabinet, and the explosion didn't knock anything else over, and their is also footage of you making deals with the two who attacked this very facility in the first place " Genesis said.
" Do you seriously believe him Jasmine? " Plasma asked.
" Why would your old friend who you haven't seen for years, live close to you for such a long time, and never talk to you " Genesis said.
" I can't believe you Plasma, as much as I want to " Jasmine said.
" He tells the truth, Kiriko wanted you dead, and if I didn't oblige, she would kill me and end my medical legacy, I wanted to stall for time and try to warn you, but she became very impatient " Plasma explained.
" Also say hello two my two new best friends" Plasma said as the metal attachments on his back turned into gigantic cannons and he fired them at the group.
He started running toward the room Jinx was in. Karn shot a final gate attack and the red sphere made a even bigger mess. The room with all the contaminated patients imploded, and a brown liquid flooded the room. " You fool, now we are all going to die because of this disease " Plasma said.
" Well you guys at least, I made an antidote for myself-"
A sword went through his chest and Jinx grabbed the antidote. Plasma kicked Jinx in the gut and the attachments turned into jet-like wings as he flew away. He was not going to enjoy his new lifetime servitude to Kiriko.