Two vs One? Hardly Fair

The city was cold and quiet at the same time. Barely anyone was alive when Mitochondria arrived. She groaned as she looked at Genesis, they had been fighting for a while. Karn was occupied with these Red Cell Jr's that Mitochondria referred to as Cyto Jr's. " What the heck is going on here " Genesis said.
" Lets answer you question, with another one " Mitochondria replied.
"  Can you save all of the innocent in this world " She continued.
She grabbed a rich man who tried running away by Impaling him with it, and dragged him to her. Then she began to suck him dry of his energy while his skin shriveled up. " Wait! If your going to rule the world, you need a stable economy, I have money I can-" The wealthy man tried to say as his voice slowly became distorted and non-existent.
" Why are you doing this " Genesis said with fear.
" As I said..my mission is to resurrect Cell, once I have enough energy, I will give him my life force and my mission will be fulfilled " Mitochondria said with little emotion.
" What will you do after that " Genesis asked.
Mitochondria let out a short chuckle. " There won't be a 'me' anymore, I will become part of Cell " Mitochondria responded.
" Also, there's nothing more satisfying then the adrenaline rush I get when I drain their energy " She said with pure insanity.
She looked at the horizon and an explosive wave of energy surrounded her, destroying the city. " We have a lot more in common then you think " She said.

Miles from The Bridge

" Wait a second, why does it feel like all of us are fighting Genesis and Karn " Jinx said.
" Wait I feel it too " Grace added.
" Yeah, now that I think about it, I sense everyone I pretty much know here except Pikkon and Kira " Jayce said.
" Strange..." Pikkon said.

The city

Snow and ashes fell on the city. " What do you mean! " Genesis yelled, surviving the blast.
" In Dr.Gero's final moments, he used the advanced Tuffle technology to give me your DNA " The female cell said.
" How-" Genesis thought, until he remembered Gero landing hits on him and bleeding a couple times, he had tons of chances to get his DNA.

Miles away

" I can't believe we lost our car " Jazz said.
" Maybe if you were a bit more responsible we would still have it, plus it's faster flying " Y-23 said.
" Wonder what that explosion was " 13 said .
" Probably just Karn having a temper tantrum " Jazz replied.

The City

Genesis teleported behind Mitochondria and kicked her in the back. Mitochondria charged back at him as he tried to kick again, she grabbed him by the foot and threw him toward the ground. She impaled the cyborg with her tail, draining some of her energy, and shot a ki blast at him. She flew to the ground. " Wanna see something cool " She said.
Mitochondria started flying backwards until she was a mile from him, them her chest retracted, and a organ started glowing with a yellow energy. " Wait a second, that's my technique but it's somehow been modified to be biological " Genesis thought to himself.
A yellow wave of energy hit Genesis, nearly killing him. His hands left his body and flew behind Mitochondria, a silver, fully robotic version of Genesis appeared behind her and slammed her into the ground, causing a cloud of smoke to appear, the clone turned back into hands and returned to Genesis. " Kame..." She said, putting her hands in formation.
" That can't be " Genesis said in shock.
A couple of Cyto Jr's came out of her tail and began to perform the same attack. " HAMEHA " They all yelled, and the blue blast hit Genesis, knocking him out.
Mitochondria began to absorb the life energy from Genesis, killing him slowly and painfully. His skin began to shrivel up slowly, and his muscles began to decrease in size. Karn punched Mitochondria in the face, and she dropped Genesis. Karn was in his super Saiyan form, and pretty beaten from the Cyto Juniors. The other J fighters had arrived and Mitochondria backed up. " We will meet again " Mitochondria said.
She fired another explosive wave energy, destroying the city even more, and a giant cloud of dust was all that was left of the city. " She's gone! " Karn yelled.