I thought the war was over

" Er...Vegeta, I think he's still alive " Raditz said.
They looked at King Cold's body it was sitting on a throne, leg less.
" You know what Raditz, I think your right. When he stopped begging and sobbing for his life I had assumed he was dead, well I assumed that was that. Ali give him one last jolt and release him " King Vegeta said.
He had a kabuki mask like the female Saiyan did. Ali Ali had a mask that was mostly black with a white circle in the middle. Intense screaming filled the room as Ali Ali jolted the icejin with a machine. Ali said something in native Majin that none of them understood. " I'll play some music to get him out of paralysis " King Vegeta said as he set a music box down. " Ali is something of a linguistic purist. He only speaks native Majin, I've been trying to teach him some phrases in English but, he only knows a few words so far " The Saiyan King said.
" Just......get it over with " King Cold said.
" I don't think you understand the beauty of all this. Our job is to hunt down anybody who, in one way or another frustrates Kiriko's plans. And introduce them to a world of unrelenting pain " King Vegeta said.
" Taken that you were only partially melted by  Raditz. And only partially crushed by Nappa , I'd had thought it had been obvious" he said.
" But the war is over " King Cold said.
" The war is what? Over? The war is over when Kiriko says it's over " He explained.
" I could go on, but have you noticed I've stopped the music. What significance does that play. Your probably thinking ' I've seen what the others can do, what makes there leader so special ' "
King Cold started spitting out blood from his mouth. " Big...Bang..Attack " King Vegeta said.
A huge explosion followed. " I'm bored who's next on the list " Nappa said.
Ali said something in native Majin again. " we have to find them first, Nappa look for there energy signature.