We found him like this

Karn was sitting in a healing chamber. " it says that he killed his own partner in a fit of rage " A scientist said.
" I'm going to find Jasmine and kill her once and for all " Karn thought to himself.
He got out of the chamber and put his Saiyan armor on. He walked through the hallways and saw a familiar man, Cui. " Looks like somebody had his butt handed to him " Cui said.
Karn kept walking to the space pod. And he flew to wherever his enemy awaited him.

Namek

The J fighters and Jaco arrived on Namek. They arrived on the ice covered planet. And they saw a Saiyan ship overhead, it was like a shooting star. Two of Freiza's men came towards them and destroyed there ship. They started shooting from their blasters at a rapid rate. " Hey isn't that Jeice's kid-" One of the soldiers asked before they were both kicked into the frozen pond, and finished of by a ki blast, by none other than Jayce.
They all found a cave to make their temporary home. A fleet of Lord Slugs men flew above the cave, there was still a handful of them. Most of the crew stayed in the cave and discussed battle strategies before attacking, Jayce and Jinx scouted ahead.

" What a pleasant surprise to see you here Karn " Cui said.
" You followed me " Karn said.
" Looks like your power level increased to, but I've trained a lot and have become even stronger than Vegeta " Cui stated.
" It's not just about strength, it's also about durability " Karn said and he put his finger in the air.
" Stop this right now! You don't know what your- " Cui was cut off by all the giant red spheres in the air, they all flew into him.
He could feel his body fall apart, and then a giant explosion followed. The red light engrossed the sky.