Three More Already!

Jasmine coughed blood, she looked for her comrades that were still alive. She found Jinx and Grace. She heard something near the tree of might, it was Fia. She was highly injured. Jasmine lifted her up to bring her to a hospital. When three figures approached them. Gwen, Nappa, And Karn. " More Saiyans! " Jasmine said.
" Prepare to be defeated by the Prince of all Saiyans " Karn said.
" What are your names " Grace asked.
" My name is Gwen, and this is Nappa,  and this is Karn. The prince of all Saiyans " Gwen said.
" Their names are Jasmine, Fia, Jinx, and Grace " Gwen said with her hands to her head.
A ton of helicopters surrounded them. Watching them. " WE MUST PROTECT OUR IMAGE " Gwen and Nappa said as they blew up the helicopters.
Gwen blushed, " and I'm a little camera shy. " She added.
Nappa checked their power levels. Jinx was .8 Raditz, Grace's was 3000 until the screen flickered to 1.1 Raditz. And Fia's was .9 Raditz. Jasmine went to Jinx's ear. " I've got a plan, hold them off for as long as you can okay?!" Jasmine whispered.
Jinx nodded, and Jasmine flew away.
" You idiot,  they can hide their power levels " Karn said.
" I'll just hold back until they do something interesting " Nappa said.
" Be careful " Gwen said as she kissed Nappa on the cheek.
Karn noticed the worry on Gwen's face. " On second thought, let's use the saibamen and watch them die" Karn said with a grin.
Nappa planted the saibamen seeds in the ground. While Gwen spit several out of her mouth. " You put those in your mouth?!" Karn said with a disgusted look.
" What are they!? " Grace asked with a shocked expression stuck on his face.
" There Saibamen, and they all have the same power level as Kail " Karn said
" The old ones used to be as weak as Raditz " Nappa added.

The Void

Kail looked at the situation down below.  " They only won because I held back! " Kail said.
" They don't know that " The Kai said. " Their power level is just twice as powerful as Raditz " The Kai said.
" Thanks for telling me that, Kirika"  Kail said.