Stay out of Harm's way ( 100 views special )

" The J fighters have become to strong " A Namekian loyal to Kiriko said.
" I don't know why the higher ups sent you here Harm, if all your going to do is just stand around and do nothing " He continued.
They were in a melting room of sorts, the temperature high, and the ground made of stone with various metals and cauldrons all over the place.
A man in a white armor approached him, he wore a helmet similar to a shogun, his face and all other flesh were concealed, there was a variety of symbols on his back and shoulder. He grabbed the Namekian by the neck and began to squeeze, he flung him across the room. Harm's jet pack released a blue flame, and he flew into the air. He had found a planet not to far away from the void that was full of life. He began massacring everything he saw with delight and boredom at the same time. His opponents were weak and defenseless, but he needed a warm up for the day, and in a matter of hours, he had killed one third of the population. He then sensed an energy that was near Jasmine, put in coordinates in a small computer in his arm piece of his armor, he had roughly put them in and teleported away. Grace and Jinx had walked away from their battle with the parasite. " Do you sense that " Grace asked.
" Yeah, and its heading towards what I think is Genesis and the rest of the J fighters " Jinx added.
" That's a dumb name for a team " Grace added.
The armored man appeared in front of them, he heard their conversation and he didn't need any witnesses. Grace knocked Jinx out with his hand " I don't want you to get hurt " Grace said as he threw a blanket over the teenager.
Grace charged towards Harm and put his hand through the armored man's chest. He didn't flinch or feel any of the pain he should have. He started laughing, Harm grabbed Grace by his arm, pulled it out of his chest, and lifted the Tuffle into the air. A small Gatling gun emerged from the wrist of the armor and began to fire on Grace's chest. In any other circumstance, he wouldn't be in so much pain. But the bullets were modified to have the strength of ki blasts or even more advanced techniques. " What are....you " Grace asked with horror on his face.
He threw the teen into the air, and multiple missiles were fired at the Tuffle. Grace couldn't describe how they felt or even scale it with power, they weren't strong enough to kill him instantly, but certainly stronger than basic techniques. It was as if the man made them specifically that he wouldn't kill his victims easily, but make them suffer. His attacks were too fast for him to transform, and even if he did, he wouldn't have enough rage energy to fully use that form. A flame thrower emerged from another arm as he began to burn the Tuffle with joy. The hole that Grace's hand had made in Harm's armor had been sealed up. Harm put his hands in a fist like formation and moved his arms farther apart from each other until a whip made of solid ki formed ( Like Goku Black's Scythe ). He started to whip the Tuffle repeatedly, blood staining his new outfit, and cuts all over in his body becoming more apparent. Harm dropped the whip and grabbed two modified pistols and opened fire on the orange haired man. Jinx began to regain consciousness and summoned her black sword. The human teleported behind Harm and performed the Lightning Shower Rain attack that Janemba had taught her which actually did damage. " Do you wish to know who I was, I used to be normal like you! Until the Majins kidnapped me and tortured me to near death, even that wasn't enough to kill me, I had forgotten most of my life and then I met Kiriko, and she gave me a name and a job as a member of her little team, The Men Out of Time " The once mute killer said.
" I DONT CARE! EVEN IF YOU WERE TORTURED THATS NO EXCUSE TO DO THE SAME TO THE INNOCENT " Jinx said as she began to swing her sword endlessly towards Harm.
" Your a feisty one " He said as he dodged her attacks.
Until, she teleported behind him, then cut off his arm and legs. Jinx grabbed Grace bridal style and ran away to the others. Harm's appendages had regenerated. He teleported to the J fighters before Jinx could reach them. Harm fired his Gatling gun at Pikkon, who did absolutely nothing in the last fight. Genesis opened his armor and shot a giant blue beam from his attack. Jayce threw a crusher ball at the foe. And Pikkon shot a yellow wave of energy at it. The regenerated arm stretched to a cartoonish rate and smacked Genesis into a rocky hill. It grabbed Jayce by the head and began to pound her into the ground. The arm retracted and the armor had reformed as well. But, something was different, as if he had gained the power of those that defeated him. His power level tripled in size. And it could explain how he was killed by simple Majins and yet was strong enough to go against Jinx and Grace. Only fighting with brute force, he began to throw punches at Pikkon, as he tried to avoid them, barely dodging his hits. " You've got potential, but you waste it now " Pikkon said.
He grabbed Pikkon by the head and a full power energy wave hit the warrior from the West Galaxy. He fell to the ground, two tow cables came out of Genesis's chest and impaled the assassin. Electricity ran through the cables, and the cyborg shocked Harm with all his power. Harm grabbed the tow cables and swung them around like a child trying to use a lasso, he pulled Genesis off the ground and removed the cables and flung him into the sky. He walked towards Pikkon as Jayce tried to kill Harm with ki blasts, his armor in his chest region opened and he absorbed Pikkon. The armor closed quickly, and he walked towards Jayce, until a bulge formed and a Pikkon burst through Harm's back. " Are....You Majin Buu " Pikkon asked as he was covered in bodily fluids.
" No, I'm not Majin Buu, and I'm certainty no other Majin. I'm part of a completely different race that has nigh immortality " Harm said.
" Whatever, I'll just train harder next time, and I suggest you do the same, because I will be back "
Harm flew away on his jet pack, leaving Pikkon with fear on his face. Jinx and Grace had arrived afterwards, surprised everyone was still in one piece. " So wait, let me get this straight, so he's and original character, with an original race? Because that's dumb " Gwen said.

Dragon Ball JOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara