The Tree Of Might, Return of Turles

Jinx reunited with Jasmine, they hugged, laughed and cried...A lot. They were all together now.

Unknown Location

A mysterious man in a hood looked at Turles. " You are to attack anything that stands in your way, I suggest you plant the tree of might . I'll send your crusher corps with you, and ' special ' reinforcements' with you if you need them, and don't die. Retreat if the battle is lost " The man said as he flipped a seed to Turles.
Turles flew to Earth with his crew, they were on Route.

Earth

They landed in a canyon of some sorts. Amond threw the seed into the ground. " Let it begin " Amond said.
Roots sprouted from all over the ground, they all got in the way of buildings, destroying them and causing mayhem on Earth and its cities. Jasmine heard something, it was very strange. It sounded like talking but nobody's lips moved. " Its me King Kai! I have urgent news, a ragtag gang of space pirates are trying to take over your world. Perhaps even destroy it. Something is off....about them " King Kai informed.
" Maybe you should tell me you can talk in my head....BEFORE DOING IT " Jasmine yelled. Everyone thought she was crazy.
" Its called telepathy " King Kai corrected.
Jasmine repeated what he said in a dumb voice. " We're leaving " Jasmine said.
" What was that all about " Shorty asked.
" King Kai, the guy who trained me while I was dead. Sent me a message only I could hear " Jasmine explained.
They all just went with it because they saw weirder. They went out to the shore were they could see the roots in the water. Two big headed purple freaks were heading towards them. Since the J fighters attacked at the same time. They died quickly. They flew to the tree. They started blowing it to hell. Nothing worked, nothing budged. They kept throwing their ki blasts at it until they all gave up. They heard something and flew to the upper branch, where the Crusher Corps where. " Who are you?! " Fia yelled.
" We are Turles's crusher corps. " Amond replied.
Diaz glanced at them. " We are here for your dragon balls " Daiz said
" Killing the Earth is more of a bi product if anything " Amond explained.
" Bring it on ,this place is my home!" Jayce yelled.
She charged at Amond spun himself around and several destructo discs came from him. Jayce fell to the ground, with no arms. She kneeled on the branch and screamed, her head fell off from another Destructo Disc. They all started fighting now. Cacao was chasing after Shorty. " GO TO HELL " Shorty yelled with a smile.
He shot a ki blast at Cacao. He dodged it easily.
He kept shooting ki blasts that were easily dodged,one hit him." YES" He yelled in excitement before Cacao grabbed him and dragged him into the ground. His metal armor blasted with flames and made the dragging more painful and fast. Grace watched. Shorty looked at him, with tears in his eyes for the first time in his life. " Help me Grace....." Shorty pleaded.
Fia was flying through the air until Daiz came from behind her, he prepared a ball of red ki, and threw it at her. Despite its size of a basket ball, it's explosion was massive, and Fia was sent down into the hard roots of the tree. Jinx was flying through the air, looking for her friends. She saw Grace doing something. " Cacao is it? I know what you want, you don't want to fight. You want freedom more than anything. Just surrender and come with us so you can live in peace. " Grace said.
Cacao was silent, and walked away. Jinx was grabbed by Turles. He had a necklace with six dragon balls on it. She was grabbed by the neck. " Once I'm done with this planet, there will be no hell to speak of " Turles said.
Jinx went to punch him in the face. But Turles grabbed her fist. The tree of might kept growing. Jinx could just look at Turles. His gray skin, his black hair, his armor, and the "M" on his forehead. " Give back the child " Dr.Livesey said.
" You want the kid...TAKE HER" Turles said as he threw Jinx at Dr.Livesey.
Dr.Livesey caught her. Which gave Turles an opening to blast her in the back, making them fall to the ground. Turles threw a blast of light into the air, it was so bright. Turles closed his eyes. Shorty's eyes were wide open. He was turning into a great ape, and he knew who his first target was. " GRACE! " Shorty shouted before lunging at him to kill him.
He pounded his first into the ground, Grace jumped and started playing his guitar. Several spheres came from his jacket and started to fire at the great ape. He changed his tune and they started to change attack patterns. He shot a beam from his mouth, killing most of the spheres. Grace summoned more and put them on auto-pilot. He went into a small pit and used a hologram. " Father, what should I do to defeat a great ape " Grace asked.
A hologram of Dr.Raichi appeared. " You must cut off its tail" He said simply.
" Father i know your just a prerecorded message, but I love you " Grace said as he turned the hologram off.
Grace jumped out of the small pit, there were 3 attack spheres left. He went from behind Shorty and jumped near his tail, to ki blast it repeatedly and then shoot a special beam cannon through the giant monkey. Jasmine went after Jinx, then Daiz shot a full power energy wave at her. Causing her to fall down. The Daiz and Amond cornered Jasmine, she had enough of this crap. She absorbed them both. " so your going to raise your power level huh? I GUESS ITS MY TURN" Turles shouted.
" Here comes the fan service " Gwen said in awe.
A golden aura surrounded Turles and he turned into a super Saiyan. But that wasn't it, he grabbed a fruit from the tree of might, and ate it. He started screaming and yelled as he turned into a super Saiyan 2. Turles kicked Jasmine to the ground but before she touched it, he kicked her up. And repeated the process over and over again. Grace retreated like a coward. He stopped the pattern and let her fall, he stepped on her face. And shot ki blasts at her repeatedly, Jasmine kept screaming in agony. He flew away and saw a dragon ball in Jinx's hand he ripped it out and instant transmissioned away.

Unknown location

" Master, I have retrieved the dragon balls " Turles said.
" Good, now a moment of privacy. " The man replied.

An hour later

" Did you get your wish? " Turles asked.
" No, only the Namekian Dragon balls can " The man explained.
He looked at the dragon balls scattering all over the earth. There shining lights were like a spectacle.

Earth
Cacao looked at the blossom tree he had found. The beautiful blossoms went through the air.