1000 Trails of Clothing

Mitochondria was running in the forest. She jumped off a small hill and onto a bus. She blasted through the ceiling and absorbed the screaming passengers. She exited the vehicle, until she forgot something. Her tail crashed through the window and absorbed the bus driver. " The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, all through the town " Mitochondria sang softly.
" Wait, if Mitochondria manages to get enough energy.." Genesis began to say.
" It's only a matter of time before she resurrects cell " Karn  said.
" If Mitochondria and these new androids team up, we won't stand a chance " Pikkon said.
" But do not worry, I will find a level beyond super Saiyan " Karn boasted.
" So lets see...your going to become a Super Mega Ultra Ultimate Times 1000 Saiyan " Jinx mocked.
" I don't need your help anyway! I'll just destroy her on my own! Why am I even helping you in the first place! " Karn yelled as he flew off.
" You know he could kill you right " Genesis said.
" One day, he's gonna lose it, and his full power will awaken, he wants to become stronger but doesn't know how to " Jinx said.
" I'm going to see if Gero has any more ' nasty surprises ' in his lab, you two should go and look for Mitochondria " Pikkon said as he flew away.

Miles away from another town

" So much life, so little time " Mitochondria said, looking at the town.

Gero's lab

"  It's freezing here" Pikkon said to himself, walking in the ruins of the lab.
He found a giant hole and flew down it. He found some schematics for the androids and took them, he then blew up the super computer with a simple ki blast. He laid waste to the room soon after. He flew off into the distance.

The Bus
" Nothing but ripped clothes " Jinx said.
" This is Mitochondria's style though..." Genesis added.

The Town
" Hello everybody, let's not waste time on introductions...and get to the point " Mitochondria said as her tail began to impale a nearby citizen.
She began to lay waste to the town, absorbing everyone in her path, and laughing.