Avengence

Turles was hiding in the temple, he had orders to kill Cooler and get what was inside the temple. Cooler stomped his foot on the ground, waterfalls formed on each side of the hallway, it didn't flood because it was merely a decoration. He preformed a rush attack on Cooler, knocking him into the rocks. He threw a deathball at Turles, but he quickly dodged. He grabbed Turles by the head, and put his foot their, trying to squish his head open like the bug he was. Turles shot a fiery ring of Ki at Cooler, it caused a massive explosion, he was knocked into another area of the temple which had a large bell, and also cobblestone floors. Cooler deathbeamed Turles, it was clear he was holding back. Turles turned into a Super Saiyan, and got back on his feet, he shot a full power energy wave barrage at Cooler, he fell into what appeared to be a cathedral, complete with mosaics. Rubble fell from the top, as Turles flew down. Cooler shot a barrage death beam at Turles, kicked him into the mosaic, and launched another deathball at him. Turles shot a large beam of energy at Cooler, but he swiftly dodged it. Turles, kicked the distracted Cooler in the chest, as he fell to the ground, he was kicked up into the ceiling. Turles went back into his normal form and ran away. " I need......to stop him " Cooler said as he dragged his body through the temple.
Jasmine and the gang were in the same hallway as him, and they didn't look merciful. Cooler shot a blast at Grace, knocking him to the ground. " Guys, go find what's in this temple. I'll distract him " Grace said.
The others hesitantly moved deeper into the temple. Cooler kneed Grace in the stomach, and blasted him repeatedly. Grace fell to the ground, unconcious. While Cooler would normally kill him, he didn't have a lot of time on his hands, so he started running. A green, spider-like, squid organism jumped on his chest. It started to expand all over his body. " The Parasite! That infected my men, I was arrogant like my brother " Cooler thought to himself.
" Maybe if I switch forms it will come off " He thought again.
He transformed into his final form. But the creature had completely infected him. Most of the white on his body was a rusted brown. His skin was a shade of light green. He sensed more organisms to infect. He flew across the hallways until he came to another room. It was like a tower, with a flight of stairs going to what looked like the Ark of the Convenant. Jasmine, Karn, and Turles had already reached it. Karn read Cooler's power level. " Turles, I think we should have a temporary alliance " Karn proposed.
He looked at Karn's scouter and nodded. Cooler deathbeamed Turles, but Karn hit him into the ground, allowing the attack to miss. Karn charged at Cooler, but he dodged, causing the Saiyan to hit the wall. Tendrils formed in Cooler's back and he knocked him all across the room like a rag doll. " DOUBLE FINAL GATE " Karn yelled as the red spheres covered the room.
They all moved towards Cooler, and a giant explosion occurred. He was gone, and then he appeared again, unharmed. Karn was in complete shock, he was punched into the wall. His back was crushed by the Icejin's foot. And to finish him off, Cooler snapped his neck. Jasmine was to afraid to do anything, and Turles didn't really care if any of them died. He went to the box opened it, grappled several things and teleported away. " HOW DARE YOU HURT MY FRIEND, MAJIN KAMEHAMEHA " Jasmine yelled as she snapped back into action.
The pink beam hit Cooler in the chest. He was finnaly hit.