Return of an Old Foe

Kiriko had teleported onto a ship with Ali and his pain amplifier. " Come along " She said as the two walked behind her.
Turles and Bardock blocked her way, both with the familiar " M " on their forehead. " Stop right there " Turles ordered.
The amplifier was pissed that he had to wait so he gave Ali a piece of his mind by shocking him. " Good evening Turles, do you want something " She said.
" How did she know my name " He thought to himself.
" I think you know why we are stopping you " Bardock said.
" Ali is dangerous, but I assure you he won't lose control with him around " Kiriko said as she pointed to the pain amplifier.
" This isn't what I wanted to know, I have some questions for you! Why did you disguise yourself as one of the J fighters. " Turles asked.
" Ali give me my scarf " Kiriko ordered as the Majin put the cloth on the Kai.
" It's all part of my master plan, I'd bet even Buum is on my side " She said.
" Just a minute! Buum is old, he probably doesn't realize how much of a nuisance you are compared to others " Turles replied.
" And he probably doesn't realize how much of a threat that thing is! " Turles continued as he pointed to Ali.
" Don't make it seem like I haven't seen him lose control, even if my master is stronger than him, he could kill an important asset " He added.
Kiriko punched the two Saiyans in the stomach. " 10% pain amplifier " She said as the two screamed, mostly Bardock.
She let go and the two were on their knees. " I can't stand that stupid woman, she always gets on my nerves " Turles said.
" She messed with my head " Bardock replied.
" There's a lot of personal stuff in there...." He continued.
" I can't believe Buum spares her " Turles said.
" Well it's not like we are allies, when she slips up, she's a goner " Bardock replied.

Hours Later

Kira started to use medical tools on Jinx. " Is everything alright? " She asked.
" Yeah, it's just that I have this weird dream over and over again " Jinx answered.
" Tell me more, it will help " Kira said.
" Well, I always start out in this room that is pitch black, there's a record player, and it's broken because it plays the same tune over and over without stopping, after a while, the guy who kidnapped me Janemba appears, and he always tells me to train, or occasionally he will ask me what making choices feel like, or what pain feels like. I stay resilient and ignore him, and then he says I'm never safe and he can always hurt me. And he says unless I gather enough power, I'm destined to die like it's my destiny or something, after that he says I'm nothing without THAT power, not power in general, he must have been referring to his techniques, and he keeps telling me to seek out the power I need. " Jinx explained.
" You can leave, but I excpect you back here in a week " Kira said.
" Why don't you leave the room " Kira said.
" When I leave the room I'm in the Otherworld again, everything is distorted. But when I go through, I emerge from Janemba's stomach. " Jinx explained.
" The mark I placed on her seems to be taking its toll. " Kira thought to herself.
" Aside from that, I'm completely fine " Jinx said.
" It's not strange to have recurring nightmares after fighting that Majin, and you must be traumatized by what Janemba put you through, it's completely normal to have nightmares when put through situations like that " Kira explained.
Grace began training outside with Pikkon, he knew even his new form wasn't enough to reach his goal of killing all Saiyans left. Like he would show that beauty to Pikkon, as if. He didn't want or need to be restrained from combat, for that was making him stronger. Grace had left to check on Jasmine. " I'm hosting a tiny little party, congratulating us on our victories, it's sad Jasmine couldn't be here " Grace said.
" I'll be there " Jinx replied.

At the Party
" Geez I'm full " Jayce said.
" Grace your cooking is good, but it's got nothing on what they serve the Ginyu force " She added.
" The food was great Grace " Genesis said.
" Wait how do you digest? " Grace asked.
" I may be mostly cybernetic, but my head and torso are still intact " Genesis said as his armor opened, revealing a head and a torso, and closed shortly after.

In an Alleyway

" Infiltrating the J fighters is worth the risk and waiting, I'll have to run some tests on the demon mark I had placed on Jinx, and that Tuffle has secrets, what are they though? " Kira asked herself as she looked at a pink stain on her outfit.
Kira heard footsteps, it was Bardock and Turles again. Kira turned back into Kiriko. " What a surprise meeting you here " Kiriko said.
" Have you already guessed what we are doing here Kiriko " Turles said.
" Or should we spell it out for you " Bardock taunted.
" Oh please tell me more " Kiriko said with a fake smile.
" All right then, we've come here to kill you, end to an extent, destroy everything you've worked so hard to maintain " Turles said.
" I thought we were friends " Kiriko said with great sarcasm.
" Your a nuisance, and your becoming too powerful, almost like you were planning to overthrow our glorious leader " Bardock.
" Under most circumstances we couldn't beat you, but when your so close to the J fighters, you'll be bound to be discovered once your power level is revealed, so even if we don't kill you, they will " Turles explained.
" No matter what we do, we still win " Bardock added.
Turles turned SS2 and ate another fruit that came from the tree of might. He started charging a kill driver. Bardock turned SS2 as well, from eating from the Tree, and extensive training, and began charging a final spirit cannon. " I sense Turles...." Jasmine said, having flasbacks.

The Party

" Guys, I sense Turles " Jinx said to the others.
Grace went in the direction of the energy. " HEY GRACE WHAT GIVES! " Genesis yelled.

The Alleyway
" I would love nothing more than to hear you scream " Turles taunted.
" But I'm afraid we don't have time for that, how unfortunate " He continued.
" You will be punished for your ignorance " Kiriko said.
" Wait, were did that pink stain go?!" Turles said in panic.
A miniature Ali was behind Bardock, it jumped into the Saiyan's mouth and after a couple seconds, large, pink spikes began to come out of the father of Goku, killing him. Turles was in complete shock at what happened to his comrade. Turles ran away and fired the Kill Driver at the Kai. Pikkon and Grace had arrived to the scene, and Kiriko went back into her disguise. " We sensed two Saiyans in this area " a Pikkon said.
" We came as quickly as we could " Grace added.
" I sensed them too, but that masked Majin killed them for me for some weird reason " Kira explained.
Jinx had arrived to the scene as well." That Majin does have a strange power level, it's constantly going up and down without stopping, like it's trying to hold back but something is forcing him use his full power " Jinx added.
" If I ever see Turles and that Majin again...I swear I'll get revenge for what they did to my friends " Jinx continued.
" I was worried about you Grace, why did you come here!" Jinx yelled.
" I wanted to help you " Grace said.
" For what Turles did " He added.
" Lets promise, to never let each other get hurt again! " Grace and Jinx said at the same time.

In Buum's ship
" KAKAROT! " The prisoner yelled.
" He's at it again, and it keeps getting more annoying " A guard said.
" KAKAROT! " He yelled again, making a huge wind go into the room,knocking the guard down.