More Destruction in the Void! The Betrayal of Plasma?

" Plasma, there is something I must tell you " A hologram said.
" Lord Tesla, what is the matter " Plasma said, bowing.
" Our race has been brought to near extinction by Uma's late father " Tesla explained.
" I am afraid we are the only two left " he continued.
Plasma made a fist with his hand, first he was kidnapped to use babysit Kiriko's lackeys, and now he couldn't save his own race because of that disgusting Kai. " But, there is a solution my friend " Tesla stated.
" Tell me more " Plasma asked.
" We could send one of Kiriko's lackeys to Lord Beerus, to inform her of the void, Beerus will grow mad that this information wasn't given to him earlier, and he will proceed to destroy the void, then we will use the remnants of the dimension to build our new home " Tesla explained.
" Lord Beerus would destroy a real person, we should send a hologram, that will piss him off even more " Plasma added.

Hours Later on Beerus's Planet

" And so, we would like you to join us in our conquest of time, Lord Beerus " Joe, the holographic soldier said.
" So your telling me, that someone created new dragon balls, wished to become god, and has a separate dimension to herself, and simply recruits the great God of destruction " Beerus said.
" Whis, find the location and bring me there " Beerus said as he blew up the man, only for him to reappear.
" And she didn't even bring a real person " Beerus sighed.

More Hours Later

Beerus had arrived on the dessert like Dimension of black and white. " Lord Beerus " Kiriko said, who had somehow hid her God  form.
" I have been informed of your meddling, and it will not go unpunished" Beerus said.
" Lord Beerus, with all due respect, do you honestly think we would be stupid enough to tell a God of Destruction that we have been breaking all these Taboos " Cecil said.
" I heard Plasma plotting against us, he was trying to use you in order to get personal gain " Cecil added.
" Use me....a God of Destruction " Beerus said, grunting.
" Don't forget Lord Beerus, he did tell us of these criminals " Whis said.
" Fine, I'll take half " Beerus said, destroying half of the Dimension and teleporting away.

" Crap! He only destroyed part of this place..we need a plan B " Plasma said from a rooftop.
" There is only one option left, and that is to take this place, or die trying " Tesla said.
" My lord, you are an inspiration, I knew you would come " Plasma said.
Tesla wore red and white armor all over his body except his face, which had a shaved off beard. He carried a sword and a shield like the knights of old. He jumped off the building and jets activated in his boots, he charged into battle. Plasma did as well but was separated from his master. Cecil walked towards Tesla and Harm walked towards Plasma. " I'm not letting my race die " Plasma said.
" The less they are, the more valuable, that is...of you hadn't betrayed us " Harm said, summoning his whip.

" So you are the puppet master then, show me what you've got " Cecil said.
Tesla charged at Cecil and stabbed him in the chest, with his sword. " Word of advice, when you have a sword, it's much more efficient to cut your enemy in half " Cecil said.
He made his hand into a fist  and the sword shattered into a million pieces , the shards went into Cecil's hand and transformed into a ball of white ki. He threw it at the king, and a huge cloud of smoke and ruin surrounded the area. When the smoke cleared, Tesla was still alive, barely, if it hadn't been for his shield, he would have died. " Either your extremely weak, or that sword was extremely powerful " Cecil said.
" That sword was passed down, generation after generation, it carries the spirit of my people " Tesla said.
" Ironic the last generation of royals gets their prized sword shattered " Cecil said.
Several high tech cannons appeared in the sky,  lasers  shot out of them and vaporized everything in their path as they slowly moved on their own. Tesla summoned a group of golems to his aid. They all had black markings on their faces, and were ridiculously tall. One was extremely short, and Tesla placed it on his shoulder. " Fear not, little one, I shall protect all of my subjects, no matter how weak or strong " Tesla said.
Cecil kicked a golem that approached him in the head, killing him easily. He redirected the cannons to kill off a cluster of them. Tesla fired a wave of energy from his chest. " Huh...I feel...slower.....this will make things interesting " Cecil thought to himself.
Tesla put his hands together and the black on the golems turned to a glowing gold, as they increased in speed and strength. Cecil was receiving a beating from the golems, the Kai jumped into the air and crashed back down, with several spikes made of ice impaling his opponents. " Your reign ends now-" Cecil said, but he didn't see Tesla.
Tesla was behind him with a dagger in his hands, it turned into duel pistols. He started firing rapidly at Cecil's back, his modified bullets doing more damage than expected. Cecil, slid on his hand and ran back towards his opponent. A giant, white, arcane magic symbol appeared in front of him, it began to glow as the other cannons moved closer to Tesla.

Plasma, who had been beaten by Harm looked at his king. His metal attachments turned into a cannon as he fired a blast at Tesla, causing him to disappear. " You teleported him away! " Harm said in anger as he began to beat the doctor senselessly.

Tesla woke up in a hillside, his tiny golem, laid down on his chest, fast asleep. " I'll never forget your sacrifice " Tesla said, looking at the sun.