Reunion with the J fighters

" Thanks for the schematics, according to these, the androids have bombs in them, I can probably create detonators with these " Genesis said.
" You can really do that " Pikkon said, scratching his head.
" Please, I have advanced alien technology for armor, and I absorbed some of the Big Gete star, I think I can do lots of things " Genesis boasted.
The rest of the J fighters had arrived, except Karn. Jasmine instant transmissioned to the group. " No luck with finding Mitochondria " Jinx said.
The J fighters told Jasmine about what happened while she was gone. " Wait..why didn't you teleport here to begin with " Grace asked.
" Well..the androids were fast, but then they slowed down for a while, and I kinda forgot I knew that technique " Jasmine answered.
" Where's Karn " Jasmines asked.
" The big baby ran off somewhere " Jinx said.
Jasmine used the instant transmission technique to get to him. " Karn, why aren't you helping us " Jasmine said.
" I don't need your help..." Karn replied.
" Tell me the real reason " Jasmine ordered.
" I'm not strong enough..no matter how much I try to surpass my limits....nothing works " Karn explained,sitting on a rock.
" What did you do before you were a Super Saiyan " Jasmine said.
" I trained vigorously to obtain power, I honed my skills in that form so I could pass on to the next....thanks, Jasmine " Karn replied.
" Lets search the lookout " Jasmine said.
The two flew to Kami's, and Mr.Popo was waiting there. " We need a place to train " Jasmine said.
" I know a place " He said with a dastardly chuckle.

The Beachhouse
There was a knocking on the door. " I'll get it " Jayce said.
" Hello " Jazz said to the J fighters.