Death of Piana

It was a quiet day for Piana, she was searching for her friends. Until an unfamiliar face looked at her. He had  a guard's uniform with a dark slate grey jacket, silver highlights, and two rows of gold buttons on the front. He wore a black belt and white gloves with a red scarf. " You must be Piana, that old geezer won't stop talking about you, I came here to get you just so she would shut up " The man said.
" What do you mean? " Piana asked.
" Do I have to spell it out, that Kiriko guy, leader of that Men out of time organization thingy magig " The man responded.
" The others did mention that name while on Namek " Piana thought.
" I've got her as my prisoner " The man said with a grin.
" Your not a very good liar, Kiriko is too powerful to be caught by a common thug like you " Piana said.
" Yeah right! I've got the geezer at my mercy, see for yourself " The man said.
" I'm holding him in the upper gardens, better come, I'll lose my patience.....chow " the man said as he walked away.

An hour later at the upper gardens

" Old guy can take punishment, almost as well as I can deal it out " The man said.
" What's your name anyway " Piana said.
" It's Kay " Kay answered.
Piana looked around the room and clearly saw a weak Kiriko chained to a wall. " You sicko, even if she deserved it, you are not above the law " Piana said.
" Kiriko says if I can somehow, knock you unconscious, then she will give me a power I could never hope to understand " Kay said.
Piana started to charge at Kay. " Not one step, or the geezer gets blown to shreds. You really think I would fight fair? " Kay asked.
" If I let her die, I'm just like Cooler, who killed thousands " Piana thought as she stopped.
Kay started to fire spears that he materialized from nowhere ( like Dabura ) he started firing them at Piana, and repeated the process. She tried to dodge them as best as she could, a whole line of spears was beside her, then they glowed purple and imploded on themselves, she fell to the ground. " For a fighter, your not, what's the word....good " Kay taunted.
She got back up and extended her arm to grab Kay, Piana punched him multiple times in the stomach and threw him into the air. She then put two fingers to her head. " Special...Beam....Cannon " Piana said.
The beam hit Kay in the eye, destroying it. He fell to the ground, and teleported away, so did Kiriko. Piana had no business here, so she left.

Half an hour later
" Hey Geezer! " Kay said, throwing more spheres telekinetically at the Kai.
She had red skin, yellow eyes, and long white hair. She dodged most of them, and then blocked the last one with her finger. " You said I wouldn't get hurt! I didn't sign up to be a human punching bag " Kay yelled.
Kiriko charged a powerful blast with her hand and pointed it at him. " Fine! Okay, just put that down, you still need me right? All I'm asking is that you do your end in the bargain " Kay said.
Kiriko grinned, and the blast turned into black and white butterflies. " What's a little scratch anyways " Kay said.
Piana returned to the room too see if Kiriko had returned. In fact, Kay was gone and Kiriko was right behind her, she hit a pressure point in Piana. " Modified Body Switch! " Kiriko yelled as she spread her arms apart and a gray light started shining.
Piana's soul, memories, secrets were transferred into Kiriko. All that was left of the female Namek was a hollow shell. Kiriko could use the Namekian artifacts now.