Can You Be a Ginyu Force Member When Your This Weak

Years Ago

Tsudai wasn't your average person. His mother was a human and his father was a very important person, Guldo. Tsudai was determined to be a Ginyu force member, but all that changed one day. " I'm sorry but it just isn't happening, he doesn't have any mental powers of his father, and along with that he isn't that strong, also I highly doubt he has the potential to learn ki techniques " Plasma said.
Tsudai returned to his room with his mother, he went into his room and locked the door. His dreams were crushed that day, without anything, he could never be a Ginyu force member. He looked at his reflection, and he saw a human boy with grassy green hair, with a white uniform with gold buttons. He looked at videos of the Ginyu force. " I like how...even when the situation is tough..Recoome can always laugh...and Ginyu's smile..." Tsudai said, crying.
He got up in the morning and went to his school. Then he realized something, if he didn't have powers, that's all the more reason to try harder than the rest of his peers. " Now class here are the few who passed the intellect test for Ginyu force training..." The teacher said, he read off a bunch of names and then he read his, everyone laughed.
" Do you seriously think that  you can be in the Ginyu force, your even more pathetic than the rest of these losers that attend here " One of the students yelled.
Tsudai was silent, the day ended, and he wished his suffering could. Jayce was behind him. " Y-you scared me "  Tsudai said as he jumped.
" Heard those guys were giving you a hard time, I don't have any special powers either, I've got a little of my dad's strength, but that only means I'm strong on my own merits " Jayce said.
Jayce's words inspired him. And even made him blush a little. " T-thanks " Tsudai stuttered.
The human began to run home now with some hope. He saw captain Ginyu, his childhood hero and ran towards him. Only to see him get knocked out by Pui Pui. Tsudai didn't know what happened in that moment, but he kept running, all the odds were against him but he continued, venturing on. He kicked Pui Pui in the side of the face and into a lake, Pui Pui grabbed Tsudai by the neck and fired a full power energy wave at him. Tsudai barely survived as he tripped Pui Pui and grabbed his hands in an effort to restrain him. He bought enough time for Ginyu to recover and fire his milky cannon at Pui Pui, while Tsudai ran home, his mother worried sick about him.

Present Day
" So this is Earth " Tsudai said, looking at a Beach house in the distance.