Hiding like cowards

Y-23 and 13 started running away from the android absorbing monster. She started destroying the entire place, laying waste to everything. She fired a blue wave of energy from her mouth, engulfing everything it touched in flames. She stared at the two androids, watching them suffer would be more fun than letting them live. " I've had enough of you killing my friends......this time....YOUR NOT GOING TO LIVE TO RESURRECT CELL " Y-23 yelled.
Her armor turned silver and gold, with electricity surrounding it. " Who said anything about Cell " Mitochondria said.
" There are no strings tied to my wings anymore, I have moved past my master's vision " Mitochondria continued.
" She's gone insane " Android 13 said.
Y-23 in what was less than a nano second, punched Mitochondria in the stomach and began punching the bio Android at light speed multiple times.

The Void

" I need to kill Kiriko, then at least their plan might come to failure...I highly doubt she would tell her subordinates " Karn thought.
" DOUBLE SUNDAY " Karn yelled, but Kiriko teleported behind him.
The Kai grabbed him. " Pikkon taught me this " Kiriko said.
A fire surrounded the two but it only burned Karn, he screamed in agony until he was pushed back. " Your pretty good, for a fake " Kiriko said.
" W-What....did you say " Karn said.
" Your not the real Karn, but instead..a clone I created, 99.5% Karn and .5% of the Omni King himself. But that extra half percent doesn't make much a difference " Kiriko said.
" Your trying to psyche me out! I'm not buying your bull " Karn replied.
" Believe what you'd like, but it's the truth Karn " Kiriko said.
Kiriko fired a wave of energy at Karn, who smacked it away. He fired a barrage of ki blasts, but Kiriko started charging at Karn and dodging his attacks. " No matter what I do, she always seems to predict my moves....is that because....nevermind " Karn thought.
He began to close his eyes and crack his neck and knuckles. " I have been working on this for months...it's time to test it " Karn said.
" It's going to be Nappa's signature move...the Volcano explosion " Kiriko thought.
Karn punched Kiriko in the chest, surprising her, and punched that area multiple times. " Galick Gun! " He yelled.
Shooting the wave of energy at point blank, her outfit was ruined. He screamed. " I don't care if I'm a clone or not! I AM A SUPER SAIYAN " He yelled. And a yellow explosion surrounded the room.
Kiriko moved her hands around in a odd motion. The room changed into a open space full of white spheres with symbols on them. " You sadistic freak! I'll decimate you " Karn said.
Kiriko was hiding behind a sphere. " You make me laugh if you think that you can defeat me " Kiriko said.
" Your running out of options, you should just give up and join me " She continued.
" I never thought a repetitive world like this would suit a strong woman such as you, Kiriko " Karn said.
" But, then again, by talking to me....you gave away your location " Karn said.
Karn rammed his body into the sphere, breaking it and onto Kiriko. Karn began firing ki blasts again, only for Kiriko to dodge them, she jumped from sphere to sphere as they exploded from the Saiyan's rage. Kiriko started firing pink beams from her hands multiple times, Karn began dodging them. He was about to kick her into the sky until the red skinned Kai jumped onto the sphere behind him, and Karn punched her, only to block the attack. " Did you really think I was that gullible to fall for an attack like that " Kiriko said, smirking.
" The more I get beaten, the stronger I become, If I die, my friends will kill you and your men, then they will resurrect me, who will become stronger " Karn explained.
Karn was about to punch her, only for the Kai to place a ball of ki near his chest, she grinned, and released it, he was sent flying into a sphere. The symbol on the Sphere glowed and Karn felt heavy, there was a ridiculous amount of gravity held him there. Karn broke free of the sphere and charged at the Kai. Kiriko made more spikes from the spheres and many of them impaled him. The blood that he was losing was great, but he kept charging forward. He punched Kiriko in the chest, which genuinely shocked her. And Kiriko coughed out of a mouthful of blood. " I can't tell if your bleeding, or if your getting a tan " Karn taunted.
" I underestimated you, but I'll soon correct that mistake " Kiriko said, with insanity in her eyes.
The symbol on the sphere glowed, and both of them were frozen completely by the gravity. " As soon as I break free, you are going to die a long and painful death " Kiriko said.

The Hallway

Many bodies were on the cavern towards the dragon. The only casualty was that of Uma, who had been killed by Kay. Grace, Genesis, and Jayce were all on one side. Plasma, who was covered in blood along with Gwen were on the opposite side.

The Dragon's Location

Kay walked toward Harm and Gen. " Hey Pinocchio! Get out of my way " Kay yelled.
He swung his sword towards Harm, who blocked the attack. He jumped backwards into the air, but Gen knocked him into the ground. " The dragon...it's filling madness into my head " Harm thought.
The mercenary could barely move, the same was for Kay and Gen. Kay saw something.
" You have let this institute down " A Principal said.
" Son, how could you fail us all, you have brought dishonor to our entire family " A female and male said.
" You have disgraced our military, pack your bags " A general said.
" You look desperate, but so am I, wanna change the world? " A red skinned Kai said.
Kay changed towards Harm, who was hallucinating. " I won't let you destroy my village! " He yelled as he pounded the human into the ground.

Sphere Zone
" Time's running out, and I have a tight schedule " Kiriko said as she teleported away, Karn did the same.

The Dragon

Karn charged towards the dragon, along with Kiriko, who had a head start. Kiriko threw a ki blast at Karn, but tripped on the ground. Kiriko quickly got up and continued running. The two started running at top speed. " Eternal Dragon! Grant me Immortality! " Karn yelled.
" I won! " he continued.
" You idiot! It was a hallucination " Kay yelled.
" Eternal Dragon! Grant my Wish! Give me the power of the Omni King Zeno! " Kiriko yelled as a bright light covered her.
Dark Red smoke and lightning surrounded the area. " Damn Woman! DIE ALREADY! " Kay yelled as he separated his swords into two and started firing pink crystals at the Kai surrounded in smoke. Kiriko was 20 feet tall, her skin was blue and she wore what appeared to be the fur of a wolf. Her skin was blue and she wore gold armor, along with that she had a third eye, the shots that Kay fired had no affect.

Dragon Ball JOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara