Home is where the heart is

Jasmine was in a strange place she didn't recognize it, she was in an arena with a man, who had green skin and red hair, and an " M " on his forehead like Turles. Grace was knocked out next to her. " You think you can just black out in the middle of a fight, well you got another thing coming " Bojack said .
He grabbed Jasmine by the neck and shoved her into his chest, and squeezed her with his arms in a bear hug. Jasmine turned her hand into a sword and stabbed Bojack in the stomach. He kicked her up into the air, and flew up only to knock her into a wall in the arena. Jasmine fell and struggled to get up, Bojack was charging towards her. She jumped on Bojack's head and used a full power energy wave on him. He smacked Jasmine with his arm and shot a wave of green energy at her. Jasmine was surrounded by a red aura now, she was performing the Kaioken Technique. She started to throw punches at Bojack, only for him to block all of them. He grabbed Jasmine, charged a grand smasher and shot it through her stomach. Jasmine split in two, she had incidentally created another clone of herself. Both of them put their hands into position, " Majin....KAMAHAMEHA " Jasmine and her clone yelled as the pink wave of energy covered Bojack, also causing smoke to cover the area.
The smoke cleared, and Bojack was protected by his Psycho barrier. " I've had enough! " Jasmine yelled as she flew up into the air.
Bojack's barrier went down and Jasmine's clone grabbed him. The man struggled, he felt like the clone was trying to absorb him. Jasmine fired a Vanishing Supernova at Bojack ( A combination of Vanishing ball and Supernova ). A giant explosion followed, Jasmine reunited with her clone, absorbed Bojack, and teleported away with Grace. They were going to Earth.