Lord Slug, The quest for the dragon balls

The mysterious figure looked at Lord Slug. " I shall send you to find the namekian dragon balls " He said.
" Why not send me " Turles asked.
" I don't think that the Namekians will trust you as much as lord slug..he is a namekian" The man said.
" But I look just like kakarot-" Turles was cut off by Buum, who was sending Lord Slug to his ship. Along with his men.

One Hour Later

" Lord Cooler! There is a giant meteorite heading for Namek " Salza said.
" Destroy it, we can't let my plan go to waste " Cooler said.
The Armored Squadron tried to blow up the Meteorite, but failed in those attempts. A cloud of smoke surrounded Namek, revealing a space station that was on the ground. His soldiers walked out, " Tyrants of Namek, prepare to be conquered in the name of Lord Slug " A soldier said.
Some Namekians from nearby villages cheered.
Zeeun was angry. " Why is freezing this planet Taking So long! " he said inside the ship.
Lord Slug killed him with a beam from his finger, his complaining was annoying. Salza was outside, killing the foot soldiers. He kicked one of them in the helmet, causing the glass to get in his face, forming blood. Neiz got knocked out from several guards attacking him at once. Salza was shocked to see that he ordered his men to search the planet for Dragon balls.

30 minutes later

Lord Slug looked at the Dragon Balls, the Dragon Porunga came. They both spoke Namekian, and then, the dragon balls and Porunga disappeared. A tiny satellite came from the ship and went into the atmosphere, spreading dark purple gasses around the planet. In a matter of hours, the planet was covered in ice. Most of Cooler's men hid in their ships. Salza shot a beam from his fingers and caused a wide spread explosion throughout the soldiers. They fired ki blasts, which wouldn't have hurt if they didn't do it all at the same TIME. He fell on the ground,heavily injured. Dore kicked the nearest soldier near him into the ship. Wings punched Dore in the face, and ,shot a ki blast into his stomach. Dore kicked the runt into the air, and shot several balls of ki at him, they all exploded at once, he was definitely dead. Medamactha sent his medas on top of Salza, he shot a large energy beam from both of his hands, Dore went in front, sacrificing himself for his comrade. Salza was the last one, Neiz had gotten killed by the soldiers while he was out cold. Salza walked away from the fight, Medamatcha yelled at him, calling him a coward. Salza ran fast and kicked him into the space station. Angila, restrained him with his arms. Medamatcha got back up from the battle, he summoned his Medas , which latched on to Salza. Medamatcha jumped on him, Salza used his Salza blade to cut Angila's arms off and impale Medamatcha, who had jumped into his blade. He cut the other Medas too, they were easy to handle. Lord Slug walked out of the ship, he went into his giant Namekian form. He jumped up into the air, shooting ki blasts at Salza, and then he fell directly on Salza. He was dead, Lord Slug was pleased until he felt a searing pain in his head. A purple man with black horns was grinning at him. Their bodies switched. Captain Ginyu killed lord Slug. He shrunk down to Salza's size. " Y-you bastard...you watched us dying out there " Salza spoke his last words.

Captain Ginyu, fully understood this body in that split second, what he was and was not capable of. It was as if there was an outside force helping him become strong again.