The Succesor to Cell vs The Newly Born Kiriko

Y-23 still had her fist in the bio android's chest. She quickly released it. Mitochondria was injured. She backed up, only for the android to kick her into the air and slam her face back into the ground. Mitochondria tried to attack Y-23 but she was too fast for her and kept dodging. She kicked Mitochondria in the stomach and sent her flying into a break oak. " You killed my sister, and I'm going to kill you slowly..it's as simple as that " Y-23 said.
She stood still and appeared in front of Mitochondria in a split second. Mitochondria punched the android in the face, and smacked her into the ground. " You...understand nothing, I've been on strings my entire life and I finally have freedom...the world, including you sees me as a monster and nothing more, if there is nothing on this planet....nobody can judge me " Mitochondria explained.
" Your gonna regret that punch " Y-23 said.
" ALT-Final Gate! " Mitochondria yelled.
Large Blue beams from the sky started firing in the forest. Y-23 ran around the entire area dodging each and every one. " I'm GOING TO END YOU " Mitochondria yelled.
Y-23 kicked a Mitochondria in the head and punched her repeatedly. Then she kicked the bio Android in the chest, sending her crashing down into a lake. The android chased Mitochondria despite her being underwater. An arm grabbed the white and gold android and laughed. " You're  a fool, or is it beyond your programming to realize that ". Mitochondria laughed.
Y-23 was kicked in the face, causing her to let the Android go. Y-23 started running around the bio android in circles, to fast to sink in water, and started firing small ki blasts occasionally. " You've sunken to a new low, metaphorically speakin-" Mitochondria said as Y-23 was behind her.
The android held a yellow ball of ki, surrounded by the electricity from running around. " Final Attack-Finishing Variant " She whispered as she fired the ball at Mitochondria's back.
First the ball electrocuted and stunned her, then the small ball grew in size, and exploded, knocking her miles away from the person she was planning to absorb. " What should I break first, your spirit, or your body " Y-23 said, appearing nanoseconds later.

The Void

Kay and Karn both looked in fear of the new Kiriko. " It has taken me this long, too figure out what I have done..is morally wrong, I tried to help protect the world, but all I am doing is bringing it closer to its end, but...it's too late to bail out " Kiriko thought.
She started at Kay. And screamed like a banshee, temporarily paralyzing the human with the sword. " This...is Kiriko " Karn thought.
Karn charged at Kiriko. " DOUBLE SUND-" He was about to say before Kiriko simply smacked him across the room, he was on the edge of the platform, nearly falling to his death. Toba appeared and went into the sky, she was covered in a yellow ball of ki, only for it all to split apart and fire a barrage of ki blasts at Kiriko. Kiriko summoned a spear and deflected all of the blasts. She smacked Toba down ( not with a fist, but an open hand ). The spirit retreated to the sword. Kiriko flew up into the air and made a portal. Jinx and Jasmine, who had managed to subdue Ali ,ran towards Kiriko and grabbed her leg. " Your not getting away! " The sister's yelled in unison.

The Future Trunks Timeline

Gohan and Turles were struggling in battle, Broly was busy laying waste to what was left of the Hunan race.

The Forest

Kiriko appeared in the air along with her unwanted guests, who were falling into a rocky beach. Jinx grabbed Jasmine and coughed blood, the blood turned into small black wings she used to softly carry her sister down. " Cool technique, but that's kinda gross " Jasmine said.
" You could have flown like a normal person now that I think about it " She added.
" It wouldn't have been as dramatic " Jinx said.
" True " Jasmine replied.
" I'M GOING TO ABSORB EVERYTHING IN THIS PLANET! AND YOU ARE NOT GETTING IN MY WAY! " Mitochondria yelled as she sent out modified versions of her Cyto Jr's.
Several Cyto Jr's appeared and grabbed hold of Kiriko. " Why is everyone so clingy! " She yelled.
The bottom half of the Cyto Jr's became thin, but strong red and black tendrils attached to Mitochondria. " I don't need any more weaklings getting in my way! " Kiriko said tearing the Cyto Jr's apart like wet paper.
Mitochondria flew towards Kiriko, face to face. " You.." Kiriko said.
Mitochondria chopped Kiriko in the neck, sending her flying into the forest. " It looks like I don't have complete power over this form..." Kiriko said.
Kiriko began laughing at how pitiful the attempt was to kill her. " Do you...know the pain, of being stoned nearly to death...." Kiriko said.
" Let me show you " Kiriko continued.
Kiriko levitated a bunch of rocks and they glowed with the ki she had inserted into them. Mitochondria simply deflected the attack in the most cheap way possible, with a explosive wave. Some of the rocks were sent flying back to Kiriko, several digging into her skin. The cuts healed as soon as they had appeared, the red turning to blue. Kiriko shot multiple red discs from her hands that locked on to Mitochondria. She started getting cut multiple times since this was the form were her skin was most vulnerable, after a while she simply smacked the discs away from her. " I-is that all you've got " Mitochondria said, wiping the blood of her cheeks.
Mitochondria charged towards Kiriko. The goddess summoned her spear and used it to smack Mitochondria away. " You're not going anywhere! " Mitochondria said.
Her chest opened as a yellow wave of energy fired down at the blue skinned woman. Holding her down, until she quickly broke free after a matter of minutes. Kiriko screamed like a banshee again. But, Mitochondria spat out a transparent webbing and made a barrier around her, causing the scream to reflect onto Kiriko.  She yelled in agony, and fell to the ground. She continued her banshee scream, and the barrier broke, causing the shell on Mitochondria's head to break, revealing her eye. " You...filthy swine..I'll kill you " Mitochondria said, covering her eye.
Her tail charged towards Kiriko, and injected itself into the goddess's skin. She immediately ripped the tendril off, only for it to heal, and returned to the bio android. " I highly doubt we will ever cross paths again...so don't get so riled up " Kiriko said, smirking, after that she teleported away.
Mitochondria drew her attention back to the android, while Jinx and Jasmine flew away to rendezvous with their friends. And 13 realized he was the only male to see the battle.