Prognosis

Dr.Gero walked out of the Nuclear Plant. " So your the one behind this unholy resurrection of Saiyans " Jinx said.
" You couldn't be farther from the truth " Dr.Gero replied.
" I was merely downloading Dr.Raichi's work that I stumbled upon here "
" Even so, We are not letting you get away" Jayce said.
" Everything in this world is a test subject, including myself " Dr. Gero said as he looked at his mechanical body.
" Shut up Doctor man, nobody wants to hear you talk anymore " Jayce replied.
She started to throw kicks at Gero, but he blocked them all with his arm. Then he grabbed her and started to absorb her energy. Jinx grabbed her axe and started slashing, Gero threw Jayce into a wall and dodged all of her attacks. He was about to punch Jinx in the stomach when a man jumped in front, seeing the quick flash of energy caused her to black out. He had blond hair, human skin and wore a grey and black armor that covered the rest of his body. " He looks like an android, but....I never made him " Dr.Gero thought as he began panicking.
" Let's see here, how should I begin this experiment " Dr.Gero asked himself.
The man started to charge at Gero, when he got close enough, Gero's hand pierced through his armor and his face was in shock. " My armor, it's not supposed to break so easily " The blonde thought.
" Dr.Raichi's upgrades have done a wonder for me " Gero said as he looked at his hand.
" To think that absorbing is helping even more "
He grabbed the blonde man by the throat, and threw him into the air and shot a photon wave at the Blonde. " Let's see if I can turn your soft skin into sandpaper " The doctor said with a grin.
Jayce punched Doctor Gero in the back and performed the Red Magma attack on him. Dr.Gero fell to the ground, Jayce spit on the concrete. Dr.Gero got back up as quickly as he fell, he had the advantage in this fight. " That was a fun experiment, but know it's my turn " Dr.Gero said as he charged towards the girl.
He started to absorb her again, but more at a quicker rate and intense. She started screaming, and then fell to the ground unconscious. " Hey Blondey, I was never the man to run away from a fight, but I don't think you should fight a battle that can't be won " Tora said.
Jinx was awake to see her friend get torn apart. She hastily picked up a scouter and looked at Gero's power level. " Come on! We can beat him if we work together " The blonde said.
" H-he's to powerful, look what he did to-" Jinx said as she broke into tears.
" My name is Genesis, I'll be your friend. And friends help each other out " Genesis said.
" O-okay " Jinx said.
She didn't know if it was his voice or something else, but she felt better around him despite being a stranger, his voice was so reassuring.

The Forest

Jaco got up, he needed to get back to Jayce and the others. He was on his way, very, very slowly

Power Plant

Jinx charged toward Gero and started hacking and slashing with her axes. It was breaking through his armor, she did a backflip and landed on Genesis's arms. He kneeled down and Jinx got off, his hands turned into a cannon. A giant blue beam of energy covered Gero, it's bright light turning his body into dust, killing him.