The hunt

Karn flew away from the J fighters, they weren't  his business. It's what cooler was looking for that bothered him. Grace was sent to scout this time.

years into the future

" Mom, I'm ready to test the time machine you made " Trunks said.
" I love you son " Bulma said.
A giant explosion occurred in the room. It was the female Saiyan. She put her hand through Bulma, killing her. And proceeded to rapidly through ki blasts at the machine while trunks was inside it helplessly. Trunks escaped in the time machine, until it imploded on itself from all the damage that it had took.

Namek
Karn was in front of Grace. " Where is it! Where is the gate " Karn yelled
" Gate ...,.,,must find "
Karn was mad, in the sense he was pissed, and in the sense he had gone insane. Grace had no idea what was going on. " I'm Not crazy! You are crazy " Karn yelled as he pointed his finger towards Grace.
" Listen, I don't know what your talking about " Grace responded.
Karn snapped back into his senses. " What am I doing here!? " Karn asked.
Then they saw several red beams fall from the sky in the distance, they all fell like drips of blood on a mound of flesh. It was horrible, they knew..from that day, they were doomed.