Chapter Twenty-two

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. It's nothing too explicit but if it bothers you, please jump a few pages. This is the only content warning I'll be giving for this story. Read at your own discretion.

 Read at your own discretion

Liam

I slide my fingers inside her panties and gasp. She is so fucking wet. It's amazing how her body responds to my touch. She is already squirming and whimpering beneath me.

The fact that no one else has ever touched her like this pleases me way more than it should. I slip my fingers under her shirt and find a nipple. I give a little pinch, and she cries out, bucking her hips against my fingers. I want to see her. All of her. But I know she isn't comfortable enough, and I don't want to push her. She isn't confident in her skin, but I have no idea why. She has the sexiest body I have ever laid eyes on.

I apply more pressure with my fingers, and she starts writhing. When her body starts to quicken, I still my movement.

Her eyes fly open, and I see the question in them. Her vulnerability makes my heart ache, and this feeling is completely new.

"I want to try something," I tell her softly.

She frowns.

"I want to taste you."

She audibly gasps, and her breathing instantly gets more labored. I can tell she is really turned on, but she's also afraid. She looks at me with a mixture of lust and fear. Her honey-blonde hair is sprawled across the pillow like a halo above her head, her big green eyes wild, lips slightly parted. Fuck! She is sexy.

I once made the mistake of being with a girl that had little experience, and it led to unrealistic expectations. After that, I made sure to avoid girls like that because they craved intimacy. Something I couldn't provide. I liked it with no strings attached. Quick and meaningless, having a mutual understanding that I wouldn't care about what happened to them once it was over. But with Jess, I find myself wanting to be gentle. I don't want to scare her away. I want her to know how much her trust means to me. She is pure, and I don't want to taint her in any way.

"Are you okay with me doing this?" I ask, not wanting to do something she isn't ready for.

She stares at me for a few seconds with uncertainty and finally nods, blushing a deep shade of red. Her innocence both baffles and beguiles me.

I can't hide my smile as I kiss her trembling lips.

"Just relax. Okay? You can tell me at any time if you want me to stop."

She nods and squeezes her eyes shut.

"Open your eyes, baby. I want you to watch." I tell her, and her eyes fly open.

I lift her shirt up to the hem of her bra and kiss down her smooth stomach. When I get to the hem of her panties, I scoot further down and spread her legs apart. I kiss the inside of her thighs, and her head falls back.