Chapter Forty-nine

This chapter is dedicated to pour-me-some-liquor thank you so much for all the votes and comments!!

And guys, if you enjoy a sweet high school romance, crazy friendships and badass female leads, check out her story.

Liam

"What is going on? Is everything..." Ellyn trails off when she sees Jayden. She frowns and darts her eyes back to me.

"Now that she is here, are you gonna tell me what the hell this is about?" Jayden says. "I had to cut class to be here."

Ellyn takes a seat with a frown on her face.

"I wanted you both here because this couldn't be done over the phone," I say.

"What, are we forming a Cult or something? Get to the point!" Jayden snaps.

I take a deep calming breath and remind myself why we're here. I can't lose my temper now.

"This is about Amanda," I say, and I watch as Jayden's eyes harden, I know he is about to start throwing punches, so I dig the letters out. "I was at Louis' place yesterday, and I found her notebook, the one that was missing. He had it in his room. She had left us all a letter, and I found them yesterday inside her Journal."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Jayden stands up. "Is this some sick joke?"

We are sitting at the bleachers with the varsity cheerleaders practicing just a few feet down from us. Their enthusiastic cheering is giving me a mild headache.

I hand Jayden his letter.

"This is yours. She had it all planned out. Louis knew this whole time."

Jayden snatches the letter from my hand and traces the bold letters that spell his name with his fingers.

"This is her handwriting." He breaths, his face going pale.

"I'm sorry," I tell him, not knowing what else to say.

Ellyn lets out a small choke and clamps her hand over her mouth when I hand her the letter.

"Louis has her notebook? He has had it this whole fucking time?" Jayden asks when his shock subsides.

"I should have gotten it yesterday, but something happened, and I had to leave. I'm sorry."

"Give me his address." He shoves his phone in my hand, his jaw ticking.

"I don't think that's a good idea. I'll go get the Journal." Ellyn says.

"You are not going there alone," I tell her sternly, and I turn to Jayden. "Look, I already beat the shit out of him yesterday if that's what you're after. But-"

"Liam, give me the damn address! I don't want to hear about how this is a terrible idea. That low life took my sister's last words and hid them. Do you have any fucking idea how fucked up that is?" Jayden growls, attracting attention.