Chapter Thirty-four

This chapter is dedicated to ayeshabid for her continued support. Thank you for sticking with my story love, it means more than you know. Hugs and kisses

Since we're a bit late than usual, I decide to go by my locker to get my things for the first period, and Liam insists on carrying my bag as we make our way there

Since we're a bit late than usual, I decide to go by my locker to get my things for the first period, and Liam insists on carrying my bag as we make our way there. The fact that this is such a "coupley" thing to do makes me smile to myself.

"I wish we had more classes together," I tell him as I empty out my bag.

"Me too." He leans against the locker, and I take the chance to admire his body.

"I don't have a lot of classes with my friends either. But in calculus, Jayden and I..." My voice fades when I feel Liam tense next to me.

I rack my brain, trying to come up with another topic that can salvage the moment, but my mind goes blank, and the silence stretches out uncomfortably.

"He knows what it's like to kiss you. I wish I didn't know that." Liam finally says, his voice bitter. And I scold myself for ruining his mood two hours into our newfound relationship.

Way to start off smoothly, Jessica!

I put my bag in my locker and turn around.

"Let's not have our first fight as a couple right now when we can be doing so many other things." I wiggle my brows suggestively, and his lips slightly lift up in a half-smile.

"Things like this." He says, grabbing both of my hands and pinning them above my head against the locker with one hand.

A few pairs of eyes turn toward us, and my pulse quickens. Liam grabs my waist with his other hand and leans in to connect our lips. The kiss is slow and sensual. He purposely runs his tongue along my lower lip teasingly before sliding it in my mouth again. He kisses me till I'm gasping for air, and when he finally pulls away, it takes me a second to open my eyes and get out of my daze.

"Did he make you feel like this?" Liam asks, something dark flashing in his eyes.

I shake my head and watch as a smug smile plays on his lips.

I swat his arm.

"Was that to prove a point?" I ask.

We have definitely attracted a lot of attention with our little show, and some people are turning around to shoot us dirty looks.

Liam shakes his head, feigning innocence.

"Isn't this what boyfriends do? Kiss their girlfriends against school lockers?" He asks.

I try to keep a straight face, but I can't help the grin that splits my face. This is the second time he has said the word girlfriend.

"Not like that," I say, turning around to grab my textbooks.