r u mine? :. flag

The flag is a rectangle with two stripes of midnight black and dark red, and a diagonal cross of burnt orange. The emblem is a hand making a sign and keys within a geometric shape.

The flag is a rectangle with a solid deep brown background. The emblem is a snake and a crossbow.

The flag is a rectangle with two stripes of golden-brown and tan. The emblem is a fish scale and a unicorn within a triangle.

The flag is a rectangle with two stripes of scarlet and blue-green, and a rectangle of deep brown in the upper left-hand corner. The emblem is a knot of some sort and a bat within a triangle.

The flag is a rectangle with a solid umber background and a rectangle of amber in the upper left-hand corner. The emblem is bones and a crossbow.

The flag is a rectangle with two vertical stripes of umber and crimson. There is no emblem.

The flag is a rectangle with two stripes of sky blue and green-brown, and a rectangle of beige in the upper left-hand corner. The emblem is a chalice and the country's motto.

The flag is a rectangle with nine stripes of alternating dark grey and bronze, and a cross of blue-black. The emblem is a pair of eyes and a window in a very complex style.

The flag is a rectangle with a solid dark gold background. The emblem is a bird and greaves.

The flag is a fanion (triangle) with three stripes of grey-blue, sea green and deep red, and a triangle of beige on the left. The emblem is a full moon and a cat-pupiled eye within a square.

The flag is a rectangle with four stripes of alternating blue-green, fiery red and deep green, and a rectangle of light green in the upper left-hand corner. The emblem is a crescent moon and waves.

The flag is a rectangle with eight diagonal stripes of alternating grey-brown and silver, and a diagonal cross of pale yellow. The emblem is darts and a fist.

The flag is a square with three stripes of burnt orange, blue-violet and dark red-violet. There is no emblem.

The flag is a pennant with six stripes of green-brown, grey, dark red, dark violet, pale brown, and deep green, and a diagonal bar of yellow-green from right to left. The emblem is axes and an inhuman eye.

The flag is a rectangle with three stripes of alternating azure and blue-black. There is no emblem.

The flag is a rectangle with fifteen stripes of alternating dark blue, vibrant blue and pale yellow, and a cross of dark yellow. The emblem is dice and a vulture.

The flag is a rectangle with a solid dark brown background. The emblem is a squirrel.

The flag is a rectangle with eleven vertical stripes of alternating pale yellow and light grey. The emblem is willow trees and doves within a shield shape.

The flag is a rectangle with a solid beige background. The emblem is a basilisk.

The flag is a rectangle with three stripes of pale orange, pale violet and crimson. The emblem is a spider and a treasure chest.