dose :. armour gen

A dark red and gold cuisse made of hardened leather, painted with a gate.

A dark red bracer made of hardened leather with blackened steel rivets and eyelets.

A dark red and gold bracer made of mild steel with tarnished brass rivets, decorated with the setting sun.

A grey pair of bracers made of leather with black buckles and rivets.

A red kidney belt made of bronze with tarnished brass buckles.

A violet and silver pauldron made of studded leather with bronze buckles, carved with musical notes.

A faded black breastplate made of mild steel with silver rivets and eyelets and large claw marks.

A dark red helm made of bronze with brass rivets and eyelets, painted with a lizard.

A grey demi-gauntlet made of leather with bronze buckles and rivets, painted with a druidic symbol.

A dark blue pair of cuisses made of hardened leather, decorated with a coat of arms.

A blue and black cuisse made of hardened leather with shiny copper fittings.

A black and silver demi-gauntlet made of steel-backed leather with antiqued copper buckles.

A violet pair of vambraces made of leather with tarnished silver buckles and rivets, decorated with a vine.

A black and gold breastplate made of hardened leather with rusted steel fittings, inscribed with tiger.

A dark green pair of cuisses made of leather with rusted steel rivets and eyelets.