the city is at war :. region gen

This relatively small region's relations with their neighbors to the east are cordial, while relations with neighbors to the northwest are unstable. They are bordered on three sides by mountains and on one sides by grasslands. They are proud of their local delicacies. There are two major cities, the largest of which is located in the east of the region. The people are of mixed religions. They are often troubled by intense discrimination. They dislike their political leaders.

This somewhat large region is mocked for their local delicacies. They hate their political leaders. The people are of mixed religions. There is one major city, located in the southeast of the region. They are bordered on two sides by tundra and on two side by hills. Their relations with their neighbors to the north are mercurial, while relations with neighbors to the southwest are peaceful. They are often troubled by a poor economy.

This relatively small region's relations with their neighbors to the southeast are strained, while relations with neighbors to the northwest are civil. They are bordered on two sides by forest. They are mocked for their local literature. The people observe a local religion. They are currently troubled by a poor economy.

This small region is currently troubled by problems with law enforcement. The people observe a local variant of a dominant religion. They are bordered on two sides by forest and on two side by hills. Their relations with their neighbors to the northwest are mercurial, while relations with neighbors to the east are amicable. There are four major cities, the largest of which is located in the northwest of the region.

This somewhat small region's people adore their political leaders. They are bordered on three sides by lakes. Their relations with their neighbors to the northwest are strong, while relations with neighbors to the west are friendly. There are four major cities, the largest of which is located in the northwest of the region. They are often troubled by problems with trade. They are proud of their local landmarks.

This region is proud of their local wildlife. They resent their political leaders. The people observe a local variant of a dominant religion. There are five major cities, the largest of which is located in the southeast of the region. They are bordered on three sides by hills. Their relations with their neighbors to the north are favourable, while relations with neighbors to the south are civil. They are sometimes troubled by a poor economy.

This region is sometimes troubled by a poor economy. The people follow the dominant religion. They are bordered on four sides by tundra. Their relations with their neighbors to the northeast are hostile, while relations with neighbors to the south are friendly.

This region's people have no particular religion. They are proud of their local traditions. They are often troubled by rampant crime. They are bordered on three sides by desert. Their relations with their neighbors to the north are friendly. They are indifferent to their political leaders.

This region is bordered on two sides by ocean. Their relations with their neighbors to the northwest are mercurial, while relations with neighbors to the east are stable. The people are not very religious. They practically worship their political leaders. There are no major cities. The largest town is located in the southeast of the region. They are sometimes troubled by problems with trade.

This tiny region is bordered on three sides by hills. Their relations with their neighbors to the east are friendly, while relations with neighbors to the southeast are warm. The people follow mostly one religion. They are fond of their political leaders. There is one major city, located in the west of the region. They are currently troubled by rampant crime.

This somewhat small region's people observe a local religion. They are proud of their local horses. There are five major cities, the largest of which is located in the southwest of the region. They are currently troubled by severe weather. They are bordered on three sides by tundra. Their relations with their neighbors to the southeast are strong, while relations with neighbors to the southwest are favourable. They are defensive about their political leaders.

This region's relations with their neighbors to the south are favourable. They are bordered on four sides by forest. They are proud of their local attitude. The people are all of one religion. They are currently troubled by problems with law enforcement. They resent their political leaders.

This small region is bordered on three sides by grasslands. Their relations with their neighbors to the south are peaceful, while relations with neighbors to the southeast are favourable. The people follow various religions. They dislike their political leaders. They are proud of their local traditions. There are four major cities, the largest of which is located in the northwest of the region. They are sometimes troubled by problems with law enforcement.

This region is proud of their local archers. They adore their political leaders. They are bordered on four sides by forest. Their relations with their neighbors to the southeast are mercurial, while relations with neighbors to the west are friendly. They are sometimes troubled by rampant crime.

This small region is proud of their local scientists. They are proud of their political leaders. There are five major cities, the largest of which is located in the west of the region. They are bordered on four sides by lakes. Their relations with their neighbors to the southwest are civil, while relations with neighbors to the west are peaceful. They are currently troubled by problems with trade.