clear :. fashion gen

This fashion emphasizes rugged, voluminous pale yellow and bronze garments. Stockings and jodhpurs are also customary. Dark blue, dark violet, and pale blue are also common colors.

This style features simple, cinched deep red garments. Tops are typically cropped with low necklines. Belts and bracelets are popular accessories. Wool and snaps are staples of the style. Dark violet, dark blue, and dark gold are also common colors.

This fashion favors simple, billowing pale orange and deep brown garments. Tops are typically sleeveless with very low necklines. Piercings are popular accessories. Satin and hemp are staples of the style. Violet, dark blue, and yellow-green are also common colors. City dwellers and those from rural areas wear very different clothing.

This style features stylized, loose bright green and deep brown garments. Tops are typically sleeveless with low necklines. Bodices and boots are also customary. Headscarves and gloves are popular accessories. Shoulder pads and hemp are staples of the style. Yellow-orange, light grey, and silver are also common colors.

This style favors soft, loose dark yellow garments. Tops are typically cropped with high necklines. Headbands and earrings are popular accessories. Stripes and chiffon are staples of the style. Grey, vibrant blue, and beige are also common colors. Upper and lower classes wear very different clothing.

This style features rugged, layered dark red garments. Tops are typically short sleeved with very high necklines. Doublets and overcoats are also customary. Hats and bracelets are popular accessories. Laces and spots are staples of the style. Bronze, gold, and dark aqua are also common colors.

This fashion emphasizes rich, form-fitting green-brown garments. Hosiery and overcoats are also customary. Girdles and cinctures are popular accessories. Buttons and velvet are staples of the style. Pale orange, blue-violet, and yellow-orange are also common colors. Men and women wear very different clothing.

This style emphasizes complex, scanty grey-blue and red-violet garments. Tops are typically cropped with standard necklines. Pants and vests are also customary. Skullcaps are popular accessories. Collars and lapels are staples of the style. Bronze, light grey, and blue-violet are also common colors. Different professions wear very different clothing.

This style favors elaborate, loose deep brown garments. Tops are typically short sleeved with very low necklines. Sashes and wraps are popular accessories. Snaps and hemp are staples of the style. Dark red-violet, dark bronze, and black are also common colors.

This fashion favors plain, voluminous tan and red-orange garments. Tops are typically sleeveless with varying necklines. Jodhpurs and jerkins are also customary. Scarves and necklaces are popular accessories. Spots and velvet are staples of the style. Vibrant blue, deep red, and blue-violet are also common colors.

This fashion emphasizes plain, fitted beige garments. Tops are typically long with standard necklines. Deep red, burnt orange, and pale violet are also common colors. Upper and lower classes wear very different clothing.

This style favors flamboyant, snug bronze garments. Tops are typically long sleeved with high necklines. Leggings and tights are also customary. Earrings and chokers are popular accessories. Chiffon and cotton are staples of the style. Gold, light green, and dark brown are also common colors. Adult males and females wear very different clothing.

This fashion features crude, voluminous red-violet garments. Tops are typically short sleeved with low necklines. Armbands and gorgets are popular accessories. Lapels and pockets are staples of the style. Dark brown, red-orange, and dark green are also common colors. Adult males and females wear very different clothing.

This style emphasizes complex, draping bright green and dark grey garments. Tops are typically sleeveless with standard necklines. Skirts and tights are also customary. Lace and emblems are staples of the style. Blue-black, bright blue, and dark brown are also common colors. Different castes wear very different clothing.

This style features heavy, billowing vibrant blue and bronze garments. Tops are typically sleeveless with plunging necklines. Overcoats and slippers are also customary. Necklaces and ties are popular accessories. Buckles and embroidery are staples of the style. Pale violet, bright green, and pale blue are also common colors. Different professions wear very different clothing.