goner :. paranormal romance gen

The caring, strong, hopeless heroine who is afraid of publicity has been involved with the supernatural since she saw a friend killed by a werewolf. After she agrees to an innocuous request, she finds herself caught up in a perilous adventure. Can she trust the dark, tempting half-angel who has suspicious alliances?

The talented, dubious heroine has been involved with the supernatural since she was rescued from certain death by a witch. After an unhappy reunion, she plunges into an exotic adventure. Can she trust the shady, lustful cop?

The generous, brokenhearted heroine has been involved with the supernatural since she became friends with a psychic. After she agrees to an innocuous request, she is catapulted into a deadly adventure. Can she resist the secretive, intoxicating fallen angel who is running from an even greater danger?

The gritty, tragic heroine has been involved with the supernatural since she was nearly killed by a warlock. After she uncovers a dark secret, she is catapulted into a deadly adventure. Will she fall for the capricious, lustful half-demon who has already betrayed her once before?

The talented, secretive heroine who is afraid of darkness has been involved with the supernatural since she lost a lover to a werewolf. After she takes a new job, she finds herself caught up in a deadly adventure. Can she trust the shady, debauched werewolf alpha who found her when no one else could?

The badass, bitter heroine has been involved with the supernatural since she was nearly killed by a werewolf. After a terrible misfortune, she plunges into an electrifying adventure. Will she fall for the exotic, flirtatious half-angel?

The polite, sensitive, petulant heroine has been involved with the supernatural since she was born. After she agrees to an innocuous request, she is catapulted into a treacherous adventure. Will she fall for the violent, electrifying warlock who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals?

The wry, mistrustful heroine has been involved with the supernatural since she dated a psychic. After she takes a new job, she plunges into an exotic adventure. Can she trust the shady, captivating cop?

The capable, standoffish heroine has been involved with the supernatural since she made a bargain with supernatural powers. After a suspicious coincidence, she is catapulted into an exotic adventure. Can she escape the mysterious, lewd half-demon?

The tenacious, polite, damaged heroine has been involved with the supernatural since she stumbled into a group of vampires. After a suspicious coincidence, she plunges into a dangerous adventure. Can she escape the secretive, steamy half-demon who could save her world, or destroy it forever?

The friendly, polite, dubious heroine has been involved with the supernatural since she was nearly killed by a werewolf. After she moves to a new city, she finds herself caught up in an exotic adventure. Will she fall for the exotic, sexy bounty hunter who may only be using her as a means to an end?

The free-spirited, damaged heroine has been involved with the supernatural since she was rescued from certain death by a psychic. After a suspicious encounter, she is catapulted into a breakneck adventure. Will she fall for the mysterious, fascinating half-demon who has stolen her heart?

The gutsy, hopeless heroine has been involved with the supernatural since she dated a psychic. After a series of misfortunes, she is catapulted into a tumultuous adventure. Will she fall for the dangerous, dreamy detective who is running from an even greater danger?

The sympathetic, melancholy heroine has been involved with the supernatural since she was caught up in a prophecy. After the death of a loved one, she plunges into a breakneck adventure. Can she rely on the mysterious, passionate shapeshifter whose goals are not what they seem?

The warmhearted, hurt heroine has been involved with the supernatural since she became a supernatural bounty hunter. After a suspicious encounter, she finds herself caught up in a tumultuous adventure. Will she betray the opportunistic, dreamy wizard?