crossfire :. motive

This character is motivated by perverse mischief, feigned envy and honor. They are up-front about at least one of these reasons.

This character is motivated by deep-seated mischief and desire to prove themself.

This character is motivated by insanity, confused integrity and love.

This character is motivated by overpowering loneliness, deep-seated vengeance, idealism and honor.

This character is motivated by misplaced zealotry, mild loneliness, overpowering bloodlust and very strong suspicion. The last of these is the least relevant.

This character is motivated by overwhelming loathing and twisted wanderlust.

This character is motivated by wanderlust, overpowering suspicion and artificial compassion. One of these recently changed.

This character is motivated by faith, unlikely envy and despair.

This character is motivated by loneliness and integrity. They are trying to overcome at least one of these.

This character is motivated by overpowering stubbornness, loyalty and artificial desire to prove themself.

This character is motivated by overwhelming impatience and loyalty. They are trying to overcome the last one.

This character is motivated by overpowering faith, mischief and artificial integrity. This stems from a long-ago incident.

This character is motivated by stubbornness and desire for knowledge. They are not entirely aware of all of these.

This character is motivated by misplaced desire for knowledge and mild vengeance. They assume all others have the same motives.

This character is motivated by loyalty, perverse compassion, misplaced idealism and perverse resentment. The first of these is the least relevant.