money, power, glory :. holiday gen

Caimar is a solemn civic holiday celebrated on the third crescent moon of winter. It commemorates a death. It is associated with a birth and a miscommunication. Traditions include public and private exchange of compliments, feasting, nudity and annuling of contracts.

Tif is a holiday celebrated just before the third crescent moon of winter. It commemorates a dire deed. It is associated with a reversal of fortune, anger, grief and calm. It is also associated with hares, garnets and magpies. Traditions include public charitable donations, feasting and forgiveness from debt. Almost no faiths celebrate it differently.

Isussai is a cultural holiday celebrated on the second full moon of autumn. It is associated with a period of severe weather and a rebellion. Traditions include public intoxication and playing of instruments. Most traditions celebrate it differently.

Bil is a solemn civic holiday celebrated on the second full moon of summer. It commemorates a change of direction. It is associated with a challenge, a miscommunication and a bet. Traditions include public atonement, decorations and parties. Nearly all regions celebrate it differently.

Kreninla is a holiday celebrated on the second full moon of spring. It commemorates a betrayal. It is associated with a detour, sloth and anger. It is also associated with kingfishers, parrots, orchids and the color gold. Traditions include private contests of skill, releasing from oaths, quiet contemplation and airing of grievances. Some traditions celebrate it differently.

Isofael is a solemn holiday celebrated just after the fall equinox. It is associated with optimism, a message and a secret. It is also associated with bobcats, crows and fires. Celebrations last ten days from dawn till dusk. Many groups celebrate it differently.

Toafav is a holiday celebrated on the first full moon of spring. It is associated with an act of cruelty, a natural disaster and apathy. Some individuals celebrate it differently.

Liz is a solemn cultural holiday celebrated on the third new moon of autumn. It commemorates a betrayal. It is associated with air, dreams, detachment and temperance. Traditions include public theatrical productions, duels and truces.

Kynmifer is a joyful holiday celebrated on the winter solstice. It is associated with grief, pride and forgiveness. Celebrations last seven days. Traditions include public expressions of forgiveness, acts of daring and games of chance. Many families celebrate it differently.

Carri is a historical holiday celebrated just before the spring equinox. It commemorates a change of direction. It is associated with magical abilities, sleep and prophecy. Celebrations last five days. Traditions include private telling of stories, atonement and exchanges of gifts. Most cities celebrate it differently.

Oryyran is a cultural holiday celebrated just before the first full moon of winter. It is associated with fertility, cunning, creation and confidence. Celebrations last nineteen days. Traditions include public annuling of contracts, arranging of alliances, races and contests of skill. Almost no cities celebrate it differently.

Treassao is a solemn civic holiday celebrated on the spring equinox. It is associated with wind and harmony. Celebrations last eight days. Traditions include private sacrifices and contests of strength.

Dref is a joyful holiday celebrated on the fall equinox. It is associated with a conversation, illusion and stability. Celebrations last . Traditions include public exchanges of gifts, affirmations of relationships and forgiveness from debt. Many faiths celebrate it differently.

Pins is a joyful holiday celebrated on the second full moon of summer. It is associated with illusion, apathy, warding and an accomplishment. It is also associated with diamonds, hares, swifts and orchids. Celebrations last . Traditions include public parties and theatrical productions. A few notable individuals celebrate it differently.

Seellil is a solemn holiday celebrated on the second crescent moon of autumn. It commemorates a banishment. It is associated with style, envy, a thwarted plan and a surrender. It is also associated with rabbits, fires, hamsters and pigeons. Very few families celebrate it differently.