air catcher :. mashup mashup gen

Sub-wardens and incarnate deities in 1950s Scotland. The world is plagued by giant bears and dimensional rifts. Some things you might run into: a callous love interest and a village idiot. Don't forget about the caves, craftsman, token and bottle.

Might berserkers of solace, stone paladins and curses in far Future Alexandria. Heroes are racing to stop religious end of days and firestorms. Don't forget about the guard captain, gaol and lieutenant.

Demon sorcerers, lightning bards, star psion-druids and tribal society in alternate history near-future Moscow. Civilizations are crumbling because of giant bears and nuclear warfare.

Viridian priests, rune warriors of pride and cloning in far future Siberia. Some things you might run into: schemes going awry, scheming parents, a dire deed, a clueless matchmaker and a meeting. Don't forget about the horn, archmage and coin.

Falcon doom diplomats, spider thiefs of apathy and advanced technology in 30th century Poland. Some things you might run into: redemption and a competition.

Spectral diplomats, plagues and con artists in near future Bahamas. Some things you might run into: a detour, a case of mistaken identity, a revelation, a chase and a reversal of fortune. Don't forget about the warlord, charm and coffin.

Discord monks of beauty, chain lich-paladins, crystal warlocks and human-animal hybrids in 30th century Chicago. Some things to look out for are oceans rising and worldwide economic collapse. Some things you might run into: the destruction of a kingdom, a rebellion and a theatrical production. Don't forget about the cleric, criminal, spear and gatehouse.

Decay diplomats and psionics in alternate history near-future Nairobi. Watch out for cultists and a worldwide EMP.

Shade hunters of water, weather magic and computer wizardry in 19th century Egypt. The world is beseiged by time traveling and nuclear experiments gone wrong. Some things you might run into: divine wrath, an interfering busybody and suicide. Don't forget about the boarding school, psychic, guard and river.

Stone magister-psions of pride, demon warrior-wardens, tempest spectral reaver-paladins and cabals in Bronze Age Argentina. Evil has unleashed cultists and massive storms. Don't forget about the priestess, bracelet, lantern, harrier, wasteland and crown.

Dragon warlocks of life and redemption and cowboys in alternate history near-future Boston. Heroes are racing to stop land sharks, massive storms and chemical experiments gone wrong. Some things you might run into: wild animals, an injury, dragons, a terrible mistake and a parting of ways. Don't forget about the buckler, peasant, barbarian, rune, shapeshifter and lair.

Lightning mages of wisdom and fire, doom pyrosorcerers, divine revalations and tribal society in Reniassance Salem. Some things to look out for are earthquakes and climate change. Some things you might run into: a great journey, a victory and vast armies. Don't forget about the warlord, spellbook, altar, shapeshifter and poet.

Toad guardian-artificers, air assassin-ninjas of mysteries and killer robots in 25th century Sweden. Evil threatens to unleash various undead, wild magic and nuclear warfare.

Triangle warlocks, angels and con artists in Colonial Vatican City. The world is ravaged by various undead, acid rain and fast zombies. Some things you might run into: schemes going awry and an interfering busybody.

Shadow scout-monks of torment and thieves in near future North Africa. Villains are cackling over massive storms and giant rats. Some things you might run into: a takeover and wild animals. Don't forget about the grave, bell, arrow, port city and mirror.