implicit demand for proof :. instrument gen

This string instrument is commonly made with brass, and is rested on the ground. It is typically played at formal balls. It is considered appropriate for adults. It is somewhat popular.

This tenor percussion instrument is commonly made with bone, and is rested on the ground. It is typically played at religious festivals. It is considered appropriate for the upper classes.

This percussion instrument is commonly made with iron, and is rested on the ground. It is typically played by the military. It is considered appropriate for adults.

This soprano or alto wind instrument is commonly made with bronze, and is rested on the ground. It is considered appropriate for adults. It is a relatively recent innovation.

This keyboard instrument is commonly made with iron, and is held with one hand. It is typically played in public places. It is considered appropriate for the lower classes. It is somewhat popular.

This wind instrument is commonly made with iron, and is rested on a stand. It is available in many varieties.

This percussion instrument is commonly made with silver, and is held with both hands. It is typically played by the military. It is considered appropriate for adults. It is played in many cultures.

This string instrument is commonly made with silver, and is rested on a stand. It is typically played for dancers. It is considered appropriate for performers only.

This soprano, alto, or tenor wind instrument is commonly made with glass, and is attached to the body. It is typically played during certain times of the day. It is considered appropriate for adults. It is part of a historic tradition.

This high-pitched shaken instrument is commonly made with yew, and is rested on both legs. It is considered appropriate for women. It is highly popular.

This baritone string instrument is commonly made with bronze, and is attached to the body. It is typically played at taverns. It is considered appropriate for men. It is a relatively recent innovation.

This baritone string instrument is commonly made with gold, and is rested on the ground. It is typically played with the accompaniement of a singer.

This soprano, alto, or tenor wind instrument is commonly made with ash, and is held with both hands. It is typically played in public places. It is considered appropriate for adults. It is available in many varieties.

This baritone wind instrument is commonly made with ironwood, and is attached to the body. It is typically played with the accompaniement of a singer. It is considered appropriate for men.

This high-pitched wind instrument is commonly made with willow, and is attached to the body. It is considered appropriate for women. It is somewhat popular.