milk and cookies :. attitude gen

Is moderately admiring towards the character, and is open about these feelings about it. Their attitude is due to first impressions. Highly likely to act on these feelings.

Is highly worshipful towards the character, and is stubborn about it about it. The source of their attitude is personal prejudices.

Is suspicious towards the character, and is moderately passionate about it.

Is antagonistic towards the character, and has strong feelings about it. They get their beliefs about the character from a recent event involving the character.

Is moderately compassionate towards the character, and feels very strongly about it. Their attitude is due to personal involvement. Unlikely to act on these feelings.

Is somewhat adoring towards the character, and will not be difficult to persuade otherwise about it. Somewhat likely to act on these feelings.

Is somewhat indifferent towards the character, and is not particularly attached to this attitude about it. Their feelings spring from a recent event involving the character.

Is extremely disdainful towards the character, and is open about these feelings about it. They get their beliefs about the character from something that just happened. Highly likely to act on these feelings.

Is compassionate towards the character, and is very passionate about it. Their feelings spring from a family member. Fairly likely to act on these feelings.

Is highly compassionate towards the character, and will not be difficult to persuade otherwise about it. They feel this way because of a recent event involving the character.

Is extremely adoring towards the character, and is confused about it. The source of their attitude is personal involvement. Fairly unlikely to act on these feelings.

Is highly condescending towards the character, and is very passionate about it. They get their feelings from their friends.

Is somewhat hostile towards the character, and is open about these feelings about it. They feel this way because of rumors. Very likely to act on these feelings.

Is very doubtful towards the character, and feels strongly about it. The source of their attitude is local gossip.

Is trusting towards the character, and will not be difficult to persuade otherwise about it. The source of their attitude is something that just happened.